Untitled Part 6

She nodded, smiling, and picked up her things again. Albus offered her his arm for her to take and Minerva blinked in confusion without understanding.

"Come on, take it."

"What? I..." she raised the hand to do it anyways.

"Good" he patted her hand and started walking.

"OK" she shrugged, because she is used to take her mother's hand. But well, why not?. You will grow chain to this arm. You will regret on the future! Minerva adult says.

"So... what happened with... everything?" She tried to recover one unclosed topic, realizing that they did not close anyone of them.

"With what?"

"Everything! The books, the frying pan, the wedding, the spell..."

"Oh! I should lend you a few books!"

"I brought here «Mary Poppins» and «The jungle book» but I will end them in no time."

"You need to start reading magical books..."

"I don't know where the library is yet, but if you would give me a list I will look for them." She nodded.

"You will like the library" he smiled.

"Yes? Is it very big? Alonna did not tell me."

"Oh, yes... it is big."

"The one of my old school wasn't."

"Well, I'm sure this is a bigger school" he assured standing in front of the fat lady.

"Yes... but this building reminds me of my father's church more than to my old school."

"I cannot believe that your father's church does not have a ghost, by the way" Albus laughed, saying the password.

"No! But the gargoyles and the windows and the candles..."

"In glad it will make you feel more at home" he laughed and he noises inside the common room make them realize that most of the students were already there.

"Yes" she looked the common room too. He smiled at them all and stepped inside just to check everything was ok.

So... she entered with him, what else? I mean, she had no more option than... be the girl who brings the teacher to the common room. I hope nobody was doing anything wrong.

No one was doing nothing that Albus considers worth of worrying. He cleared his throat, smiling.

Thanks to god!

Waiting a bit for the noise to subside. Some of them looked to them and elbowed to their mates.

"Hello everyone. I hope everyone had a fantastic summer! I didn't have the time to come here yesterday to check everything is in order and wanted to check today if everything is fine or you have any problem" he smiled, letting Minerva go.

And Minerva did it discreetly. Some of the oldest guys went to answer him and the prefects and that. Albus smiled and actually asked Alastor Moody and Frank Longbottom, his sixth and seventh grades prefects for a moment.

"Yes, professor?"

They was the prefects he liked the most... and he wanted them to keep a close eye on Tom Riddle.

Again... The prefects nodded, as always, because he doesn't need to ask them for that.

Albus smiled at him and thanked them.

"Good night... please do not make a lot of noise!"

Everybody shook their heads and the noise started automatically when he crossed again the painting. Albus laughed and let them be.