Untitled Part 20

Well... The next weeks passed at the same time, very fast and very slowly.

The firsts exams Minerva took at Hogwarts... she didn't know how harsh they would be, and she DIDN'T want to fail, so she spent the days locked on the library without going out, not even to visit Dumbledore.

She almost didn't have time to see the lights and the decorations in all the castle and she got mad with almost everyone just because she was super stressed.

But at the end, everything was fine, and she got a very very good grades. So, the last morning before going home, she went to visit Professor Dumbledore to say him goodbye.

Dumbledore was... I really don't know what the heck was he doing. UGh, grading. Ugh, ugh. I mean not grading exams but doing administrative work, filling the final files of the students.

Anyways, she knocked. He smiled when he looked at the door.

"Come on iiiiiiin"

"Hello!" She opened the door a little and smiled.

"Oh... look who is here! Do I know you?"

"Are you kid... oh, that. It's because... yes. Ok, Ok. Do you know? You don't look cute when you use the sarcasm" she entered going to her chair.

"Oh... don't I? Well... you have not visited me in AGES, I almost feel like I don't know you anymore."

"Maybe you don't" She joked rolling eyes "come on! I was studying!"

He laughed anyway.

"And you didn't invite me to come, I don't know if you was busy with the exams too... but I can introduce myself again if you want." She added.

"I really don't know why do you need to study that much... "

"Because nobody will trust a minister who failed at her exams!" she defended herself, crossing arms.

"But you would not fail your exams... you don't need to study that much." Albus shrugged.

"Less than an excellent is a fail."

"I have seen your grades..."

She smiled, because she saw it too.

"Next time I am going to invite you to come here and distract you a bit, because you have been stressed, and with those notes I am sure it was not necessary to study that much, I insist" he laughed. "Are you ready to go home?"

"Nooo, don't be naughty!" She complained anyways "A little, I miss my family and this time of the year is always very fun at my home, I missed the advent masses, but I will be at the midnight mass."

Albus smiled and sighed.

"Say hi to your parents and brothers from me... Oh! Wait..." he searched for something on a drawer and took it out. "Here, bring this to your father."

"What is this?"

"It... is a magical potion." He smiled

"For what?" she raised her eyebrows, because... she is not going to give a potion to her father!

"It is a potion to make him my friend... he will be waiting for it, I talked him about it."

"What?" the SCANDAL.

"It is Rum from Dominican Republic... I told him about him the time I went to his house... don't drink it!"

"Oh" she wrinkled her nose "I don't like alcohol so much." Don't lie, what do you think that was in that juices in Filius' party that you enjoyed so much? Oh, the irony.