Untitled Part 15

She nodded smiling and looked at the door. Poppy opened it slowly and sounded music, laughs and people from inside. Poppy blushed.

"What if we go inside and they mock us. Don't scold anyone!"

"Mock us?"

"I don't know! For being too young!"

"But... He invited you, do you think that he invited to..."

"No. Come on!" Poppy took Minerva's hand. "Don't scold anyone!"

Minerva looked her sideways and let her do and there they went. Poppy quite shyly to be honest.

The people didn't pay so much attention to them.

Poppy searched for Filius, blushing a bit more, who was laughing and talking with who knows who.

Poppy went to a corner. He's never going to see you there.

Minerva went with her while someone was complaining because they thought that she came here to stop the party. Minerva The Evil. She doesn't need a costume to scare everyone

Was there juice or something?

Yes...

"Should we... say hello?"

"Yes!"

"You go... I'll... follow you"

"Whaaat? No! He invited you! I'm here just for moral support and mock at you a little."

The good thing about this was karma, Minerva. Poppy blushed.

"Ugh. One day you'll like a boy."

"Of course not" Minerva smiled mischievously and drank a little of her glass. "Uhm! This is pretty good!" That's because it had alcohol. Welcome to the world.

Poppy is now the one scandalized! Alcohol! Merlin!

Maybe is better... welcome to the adulthood.

Poppy wasn't even thinking of drinking, trying to figure out what to say Filius.

Minerva didn't know that it was alcohol. But boy, she liked it.

"I should tell him something smart and funny."

"Like what?"

"Like something... funny. Although asking you for something funny is not the best idea."

"What about... Sorry, Filius, if you misunderstood me but I am a decent woman and I will not do it until marriage."

"What?!

"You know, because your sex talk."

"Shhhh!"

"Ok, Ok... what about... last day Dumbledore told me..." (of course, who else?) "That French language has seventeen words to say I surrender, that means they are almost as cowards as the English" Oh My God, Minerva , xenophobic comments and alcohol... you grow so fast...

"We are not cowards!"

"I'm surrounded" Minerva complained rolling eyes, because maybe Dumbledore said something similar.

"Yes, you are, weird Scottish girl" Said Poppy, jokingly.

"You are who came here. To the highlands."

"Because the school's here!"

"The best place of the United Kingdom."

"Can we focus, please?

Minerva laughed.

"It's a fun fact! It's something fun, and smart... as long as you don't want to tell him the wedding thing" she answered.