Untitled Part 24

And were squeezed against each other before stepping out of the fireplace. She was still screaming to be honest. In the middle of the Hog's head. Good way to make everyone look at you two.

"Ehm... hello"

Aberforth blinked in the bar. Albus smiled at him and placed his hands on Minerva's shoulders, Aberforth frowned.

"Are you fine, dear?"

Who hugged him thigh without understand what happened or where they were.

"We are fine, come on. We are on my brother's bar" Albus comforted her

"W-what? The... fire..." She was still shaking a bit.

"It's just a way to travel... come on, we didn't burn, did we?"

"N-no..."

"We are good. We are going to eat ice cream... and have a fun time"

She let him go a little and looked around. I'm sorry but it is not a beautiful place. Abe says that if you don't like it, you can go back to where you came.

He likes it!

Albus got closer to the bar, pushing Minerva a bit and made a gesture towards Aberforth to say hi. She didn't seem very convinced.

"Aberforth!" Dumbledore smiled to him.

"Albus..."

"I thought you may be on a date."

Aberforth rolled eyes.

"I'm glad to see you, sorry for not letting you know that I was coming..."

"Is everything fine?" Aberforth asked.

"Ah, yes. It surely is. Look, this is Minerva... we were bored at school and came for an ice cream. Can't you come with us? This doesn't seem to be the perfect place to have dates..."

"Go where?" He blinked.

"For an ice cream in a... non date"

"How in the hell is a non-date?" He looked Minerva sideways and she hid a little behind Albus.

"A reunion... of people not having a date. Minerva, she is Aberforth. I swear he is nice when he wants to."

Minerva looked at Aberforth and then at Albus, not convinced.

"Albus... she's eleven! Why are you out of the school!?"

"I'm twelve!" she whispered.

"Well I thought of coming here and say hi... I have..." he looked around. "If you are too busy, we can go, have an ice cream, then return to say goodbye" Albus declares before giving time to Aberforth for complaining and getting mad at him.

He is going to say that he had costumers... but it was... false. So Albus comment sounded a bit like... are you bloody kidding me?

Apparently, everybody thought, like Minerva, that this place is not enough romantic or... clean or... illuminated or... who in the hell knew, the people were more and more picky eater every day.

Albus smiled to Aberforth.

"Or Maybe you could go and visit that woman... what does she sell? I've seen you watching her. Minerva and I could take care of the pub if someone comes."

"An ice-cream? This is February, we are like at..." bloody Fahrenheit scale "twenty eight grades out! W-what?" He blushed a little.

"Oh come on, you can do a simple heating spell."

"The problem isn't the spell." He rolled eyes and Minerva though that he was right, she would prefer a hot chocolate.

"I know of whom I'm talking about. You should pay her a visit while we take care of your bar. We could do that, don't you think, Minerva?"