Untitled Part 19

The next weekend, the most amazing thing happened.

Everybody talked about it, and Minerva didn't pay much attention until she saw it by herself, with her own unfaithful eyes.

The first Quidditch match.

She really liked to fly, but she never liked sports so much. So she could understand the feeling but it didn't claim her attention until she actually saw it.

It was a Slytherin versus Gryffindor match and it couldn't be more exciting. Not just because there were girls and boys flying around with the broomsticks, throwing the balls, also because the feeling of sane and sporty rivalry.

And we were sorry, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, but this was like... THE MATCH.

And... Oh, yes, Minerva, you are allowed to yell sarcastic comments and insults in a free way, always inside the limits of the standards of sportsmanship and fair play.

So, the most popular magical sport caught a new heart, and she was talking about it all the week long with everybody.

Soon, she discovered that although it was a good way to initiate a conversation with a strange and for first time she seemed to have something in common with most of her mates, not everybody enjoyed the subject as it seemed.

Poppy, Filius and also Dumbledore were a little dizzy after a while, so she had to moderate her excitement with them little by little with them and leave the topic as one to use and talk with other people.

Anyways, it was something very good, because for the first time since she arrived at Hogwarts, she started to feel less a stranger and more welcomed in her house.

She started to know more people and to have more friendly relations with her mates.

And also, that motivated her to be closer to the Riddle Fans Club Girls in her propose of investigate and spy him.

So, in the middle of December, just before to Christmas exams, Moody had accepted her as a maybe-not-so-much-tinny-little-useless-first-grade-girl although he didn't trust her yet.

"I'm ending the spy mission here, I will need to study the next weeks for the exams" she said crossing her arms, sat in her favourite chair of Dumbledore's office. She used that kind of expressions as... mission or case because she noticed that Alastor liked them. "So I report the movements of this week. Also... the girls have a silly theory about him having a secret lover but they don't know who she is."

"Again? we have one of those rumours at least once a year." protested Moody.

"Excuse me, if I haven't spent the last six years following a boy obsessively. Do you want to know what they say or not?" Minerva complained sarcastically.

"We do..." assured Dumbledore, not worried about their discussion. Minerva smiled at him.

"They say that he is meeting with someone at girls' bathroom on the third corridor."

Albus was quite impressed with all these smiles... does this mean that when she is older and scared of show him affection, deep down she would smile him all the time like this?

"The girls bathroom..." Dumbledore frowned, thinking.

"Maybe we could go to take a look" said Moody.

"The girl would not be there... they don't know who she is." Minerva answered.

"We should find out who is she... although I'd be surprised if he were interested in a girl" Albus sighed.

"It's the same every year, Dumbledore. For sure she doesn't exist and he's doing something strange" answered Moody.

"But if he is doing something, he should clean up after it. And why in girls' bathroom? Is not a very private place. Any girl could enter and it's very suspicious if someone see him entering."