Untitled Part 16

Yes. That's why she let him to go to teachers table, looking for Poppy.

She let him... good. He starts learning how things work.

Eh?

She kind of gave him permission. Because she is not allowed to the teachers table... yet. What? No! If she could she would go with him.

Ok ok. No, you have to mingle with the rest of your mates.

She is doing it! More or less.

Poppy recognized her not as Minerva but yes as Grindelwald. Poppy raised her eyebrows and... got a bit scared to be honest. She was dressed as a vampire.

And... who else would be dressed as Grindelwald?

"Well, the demons must have some weaknesses or they would be invincible" answered Minerva because she didn't want to let him go.

Wasnt she with Poppy? I think she was stand in front of the Ravenclaw table.

"Y-You are... y-you... " Poppy looked at the wand on her hand and that was not her wand. It was a familiar one but not hers.

Ooook, ok,... she looked at Poppy

"I am invincible" added Albus because... he didn't want her to go.

"You aren't" She smiled again ignoring Poppy.

"I am, for sure..."

"The demons represent the human vices and the human can avoid succumbing to they."

"Merlin... your vocabulary!" Albus laughed with his deep voice.

She smiled and blinked because that way was how his father says that things.

"I have a terrible vice with the candy, I have to admit that..."

"Gluttony."

"Do you know, dear, you scolding me takes away the fantastic scaring effect of my costume" she will do it until the day you die.

"But it makes mine even scarier!" She laughed. Poppy rolled eyes, it was not funny to be ignored

You should get used to, because she wasn't even looking at you.

"Well... that is right, but I am known by defeating you and not the other way around!"

"You? Excuse me, only Albus Dumbledore would defeat me, not any random demon."

"I'm the evil spirit of Albus Dumbledore."

"I'm sorry, but you don't seem chaotic enough!"

"Oh, that is an insult coming from you"

She laughed.

"Minerva?" Poppy insisted.

"But it's a nice thing for the demon." She looked just a moment to Poppy.

"Hmm... aren't demons an indirect part of Catholic religion"

"Ehh... are you going to talk with him all the time?"

"Yes, they are... just a second" she whispered to Poppy.

"Are demons like... fallen angels or something? I was reading that somewhere..."

"Well... not all the demons, just Lucifer... the other represent the vices and punish to the bad people in the hell"

"Does that mean that there is still good in Lucifer?"

"It's a difficult idea, because he is the evil, but at the same time, he punishes the bad people, which is... good."

"It is good to punish bad people? Hmm... " he tried to play a bit with his beard as he used to, and realized he had the costume on. "So he is someone that only is there doing the dirty work for God"