Untitled Part 17

Poppy went to Filius just to see ejem if he has seen Hagrid in Hogsmeade.

Poppy smiled towards Filius. Who was talking with everybody in the Ravenclaw table to know what just happened with Maggie.

Poppy blushed. Come on tell him that you had been in the nursery.

"H-Hello..."

"Oh! Poppy!" He blinked and noticed her. "Are you ok?"

"Yes... I... come here, I have more information." She told him making a gesture.

"Information?" he blinked.

"Come with me!" She urged him and he stood up to go with her. "I went to the infirmary"

"Did you see her? How she was?" Filius asked, worried, going with her.

"Bad. Petrified." Poppy was taught all her life that the best way to give bad health news is in the clearest and most simple way.

"Petrified! That's what everybody says! As Tim!" Filius covered his face with his hands.

"Yes... Dumbledore was there... and Dippet."

"Oh! And you heard them? What did they say?... Wait a moment; you were in the infirmary, are you okay? It didn't attack you, did it?" the levels of concern raised as foam.

"Dumbledore says that... No! No, I am perfectly fine; I mean... we were there because we wanted to investigate." Poppy smiled.

"What did you discover then?" He smiled too in relief.

"They don't know what is going on... Dumbledore said it is not an accident." She frowned again.

"Oh... that's awful!" he looked horrified.

"They don't want to cause panic but... well, now he is expecting us to bring Hagrid with him and... come on, come with us."

"But what if it attacks..." Filius didn't end the sentence.

"Attacks...?" She looked him sideways.

"Ehm... it doesn't matter, I'm going with you." He decided suddenly, thinking the attacker going against her.

"No no, tell me... what were you going to say? Minerva, because she is muggle born?"

"It only attacks the muggleborn? Don't tell me it's that crap again." Filius squeezed eyes.

"What were you going to say!"

"Nothing, someone else... It has some protection? Something we could do?" He lied. Poppy frowned a bit.

"Well... I don't know, really. Is Maggy a muggleborn?"

"Yes..." Filius explained, with an unusual serious look.

"But... wasn't that over when the war ended?"

"Apparently not... or maybe it's just a coincidence."

"I hope not, Minerva could be like the first attacked" Poppy shrugged.

"But she is a half blood. And she has that protective spell from Dumbledore."

"But everyone hates her." She answered, worried.

"Nah, she's a drama, I talked to the Gryffindor and just her classmates are a little upset." Filius rolled eyes smiling a little.

"Oh, really?" Poppy smiled. "Well, I'm glad... are you... do you have muggle blood?"

"I like that you make me that question but... Do you see me?" Filius laughed.