Author's Note

; Author's short note

Warning: The characters are not perfect and also have flaws. The decisions of the characters are not that perfect. If you don't like that kind of story, please don't read it. I'm not forcing all of you to read this. This story doesn't have any adult things, just kisses and some light stuffs that adults usually do. That's all, thank you.

PAALALA: Ang mga isinusulat ko na istorya ay pawang kathang isip lamang. Hindi sila nag e-exist sa totoong buhay, oo, tama ang nababasa mo. Kung hindi mo ito magugustuhan, pasensya ka na, godbless.

--

This is my first time writing a story. Sorry for the wrong spelling, grammar, etc. I'm still learning and exploring how to write stories. If you have any concerns about my writing skills, please message me. I'm always willing to learn and listen.

This is a work of fiction and I made it up. This story comes from my imagination. All the places, events, names, and other scenes it's not intended. The characters I wrote here don't exist in real life, and they just came from my imagination or dreams.

[ Just a short trivia about this story. Before sleeping, I like to imagine some scenarios. Then I listened to music and "Say you won't let go" by James Arthur suddenly played. Like my other stories, I create scenarios using the song's lyrics with the help of my imagination. This is one of my favourite stories among the other stories that I made. ]

"Not to spoil the ending, but everything is going to be ok!"

-Amy Reese Anderson