𝖈𝖆𝖒𝖕 𝖘𝖒𝖕

||clays pov||

"So hows emily sir pig." I teased.

"Still heartroken?" techno pouts sticking his bottom lip out.

"Well this camp is for the damned never expected you to be 'damned'." My fingers quoting around the word damned.

"You wish, my dad runs this place and my two brothers are here."

Technos brother Wilbur was always the nicest dude i've ever talked to. Hes got this beautifully coloured brunet hair kept in silk curls, and this angelic voice, he was the one who got me interested into singing and it has been my passion ever since, id be lying if I said he wasnt attractive.

Technos little brother Tommy has the purest blue eyes ive ever seen and is probably the most hilarious kid ive ever met. He also shares love for music like his brother. Whenever i'd meet up with him at Wilbur's band practice I would give him a disc or 2.  He told me his favourite ones were mellohi and cat. I loved playing gun battles with the boy, fighting over his 'beloved discs'. I smiled at the thoughts I rendered in my head.

"AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BIG D MY MANNN!!!!" A tall blonde boy yelling as he comes at me with open arms through the archway of the camp grounds.

His curls started appearing too ( like his brother Wilbur), his golden locks bounced up and down as he hugged me jumping up and down joyfully, I looked at Techno he had this annoyed expression on his face, has this hideous buzz cut and the most straight knotty hair ive ever seen. Wilbur soon came over and approaching me and Tommy greeting me with a big warming smile. I always loved my connection with Technos brothers, seeing my better connection with them always filled Technos eyes with jealousy, which I enjoy more than I should've.

A short old man stood at the said entrance with his arms crossing over his chest. "Boys its been an hour Technos incharge of the cabin pairings chop chop!" He commanded with stern voice.

Technos dad was always the cool dad he holds the record of some hardcore nature shit.

I reconnected with my mates bbh and sapnap entering the beautiful camp grounds.
I was mesmerised of the beautifully laid out view the camp had, Techno was basically inaudible.

I hear my name called out with a guy but im too stuck in my own world to listen to the dickhead [grump clay geez].

My eyes were scanning the scenery with joy. The breeze brushed my dirty golden locks, the singing birds travelling to their nest to rekindle with their children. The soft sound of the water crashing against the rocks, sprinkling nearby flora. Animals retreating to the saftey of their habit leaving the sound of rustling leaves and the breeze.

At this point im drooling. Stars started painting the night sky [don't you say it] lighting it up, twinkling ever so peacefully. The last beam of the setting sun faded leaving a bright 'c' shaped lantern in the starry sky.

||3rd person||

"hello?" a strong heavy english accent spoke.

"awhm. I was enjoying the view.." Clays eyes darted at the small brunet, and sticking his bottom lip out.

"Stop complaining you grown man. Can we go to our cabin?.Please."

Clay was flustered by the strangers accent, he had completely forgot about the whole boy scout thing he was doing. Clay still stood at the entrance of the campsite completely shocked staring into the strangers deep dark eyes. The short man sighed in defeat and took Clays hand dragging him to the furthest cabin which they were assigned to. Clay was turning into a tomato each step they took up the hill, he loved the strangers warm hands..