𝕱𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖘

||Dream||

"Hey Techno!" I called in the crowded group of scouts. I caught his attention, he yanked me over to the side dropping his clipboard that included the list of partners in the middle of the hoard.

"Look man. Just because we hang out one day doesn't mean we are best friends." He spoke still gripping onto my arm harshly. Staring into my forest eyes.

"Oh goody look who it is!" a feminine voice spoke behind Techno.

"Emily not now." I peered over Technos shoulder, there she stood. Her ginger hair rested on her shoulder, her uniform was pastel pink, I gagged at the hideously put outfit. She had Atlantic eyes and freckles dusted on her cheeks. I hate to admit it but she is better looking.

"What you gagging at blondie?"

"Your horrible uniform." Spoke a strong british voice. I look to my right, George was leaning on the wooden cabin under the shadows. The sun lighted up his perfectly curved lips. Emily threw her hand at George taking alot of attempts at slapping George up to the point where she got splinters on her long fingers.

"You've got a lot of nerves boy!"

"Oh do I now? You left Clay passed out on the court you filthy rat! That sure is a hell lotta nerves Emily."

I pulled Technos hand off of me walking away with George to the parting group of scouts, I picked up the clipboard with George and read the list of names till i eventually found where my name had been placed. I looked at the brunets dark eyes smirking at the coincidence.

"We are roommates it's not a coincidence!" George spat.

"I think Technos secretly our number one shipper Georgie." I whispered into George's ear. I watched as he held in his breath turning a brighter red every second. He soon stormed off to get his gear on completely ignoring the conversation we had.

"You seemed cozy."

"Shut up bad." I sighed walking over to where the brunet stood.

"Don't worry bad you know how he reacts when his lover is playing hard to get." Sapnap winked at Bad soon dragging him along the dirt path.

——

"Just complete the Obstacle course! It's quite simple just remain in the mud track." Wilbur yelled shifting his glare to each camper. Before i could speak a blow horn fired. George was pulling my feet across the muddy lawn. Hole through Hole, Obstacle through obstacle. I soon helped George out by moving my feet and sprinting, crawling walking through each obstacle in our path. We were demolishing everyone we were quite literally the powerful duo. Behind us were the two pinks as me and George would call them, Tommy and a short brunet, a really short brunet.

"George we are almost there!" I yelled, out of breath, pulling my weight across the mud that reached up to my chest.

"We ar!-" George fell face flat. His face painted with the mud as he lifted his head up.

"God your falling for everything today George!" I yelled pulling my leg across to where the brunet was drenched.

"Hello lovers!" I'd recognise that voice anywhere, I readjusted George from the current position he was in, looking at Techno and Emily's strategy. Techno carried Emily bridle style while trudging along the mud in speed. I quickly turned back around to George lifting him up onto my shoulders sprinting towards the finish line.

"Cl-Clay!" George was gripping onto my neck and chin basically hugging my face. " I'm afraid of heights! And well your really tall!" Even though George was close to the actual surface and not stuck in the mud, I gripped onto his legs tightly to assure him 'all was good' We eventually made it to the ascending hill and passed the finish line.