𝖎 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚

||Georges POV||

Some people cry, some people grief. But I smile. Clay Gold. Died October 30th, 7:35am, 2022. The man that changed my life. The kindest human being I've ever met. The man I fell in love with. My everything, my dream.

It's been 3 years since. I booked an apartment that looked over the city, and the camp. I started a youtube channel named Georgenotfound from the occasion where Clays father nearly buried me alive. I play Minecraft with Techno, Sapnap, Quackity, Bad and my brother Karl.

Technos pig skin was inspired by Clay himself from the multiple times he was called "Pig" maybe I underestimated their friendship.

I take late night drives through New York that was inspired by Clays wildest dream. If only it wasn't beyond our reach.

I missed him, I missed him too much. Where it would be the death of me.

———

It was October 30th, 7:00am, 2025. I cried on the bathroom floor clutching onto a container of pills.

"Clay I miss you, I don't want to do it, but I can't take it anymore."

I let out painful sob slowly twisting the cap that contained the pills.

"I miss your smile, your blond hair, your weird smirk." I laughed at the way he drove me.

"I can't take it! I've been living your wildest dream hoping to find some sentimental attachment, or something that reminded me of you.."

"I started the career that you wanted me to have, I did lame cheesy things to bring me close to you but It makes me miss you more.." One by one I start shoving pills down my throat during my sentence pauses.

"I read cheesy fanfics of us. Thinking of the life we could've had. Why did you not just stay in the god damn bed Clay!"  I started shoving more pills slowly overdosing.

"I want to feel you again. It's been 3 years, too long since i've seen you." I chugged the pills down my throat struggling to swallow.

"Now I get to see you again.." I smiled at my actions slowly closing my eyes.

"I miss your embrace and now I get to feel it again.."

I opened my phone looking at the time.

7:31am

I chuckled at myself.

"Cheesy, I know." My head went blank colours flying and forming into shapes.

It was peaceful.

———

I woke up being embraced by a tall figure. It was warm and familiar.

"C-Clay..?"

"George why did you do that!"

I smiled, I was finally reunited with him. I returned the hug.

"I missed you.."

"It wasn't your time! I was watching you the whole time! The way you would cry under the sheets reading romantic fan fictions about us."

I just sobbed but smiled. I was finally at peace.

"How you would smile as the wind brushed through your hair as you drove through the city."

"It wouldn't be the same without you."

"George.. I was far gone. I couldn't of lived even if I stayed in the bed." He just hugged me tighter. His comfort, and embrace. His smile, his voice, his everything.

I was finally happy once again.

The end :)))