𝖆 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖙

||Clays POV||

"Clay get out of here!" Nick held a stone axe in one hand, and his other reaching for me. His bandana, face and clothes were littered in dirt.

"You've got everyone worried! W-Where have you been?!" I whisper shouted at him. I clutched onto his hand readjusting my clothes.

"I- I just go.." He sighed.

"No explain. Youve been scaring us and shit, you disappeared to god knows where?! Just tell me. Im your best friend.." I brushed a hand through my golden locks. I didnt want to scare him, or even be mad, I mean he could be hurt. I just need an answer though.

"I was at the hospital.." My heart dropped. I looked down to the ground avoiding my friends gaze. pity. I just wanted to embrace him in a warm hug, show him that he can talk to me anytime. I didnt say a word.

He snorted at my reaction "Im fine Dream! It's you not me.." He softened his tone. My eyes immediantly darted up, meeting his gaze. His eyes were teary yet dull. It was clouded, I couldn't read his emotions well. He fiddled with his axe and fingers looking around our surroundings.

I chuckled at my friend before responding. "I haven't been remotely close to a hospital Sap! George had been taking care of me. Making sure i'm happy."

"No Clay listen." My real name? So it's serious? Its not that serious. psht Clay. Im fine!

"I said im fine! Im going to talk to George now." I hyperventilated. I still refused to believe my bestfriend.

"Clay.. When you were with Wilbur. He told me you had to get sent to an actual hospital quick, George just wouldnt leave your side."

"Okay and?"

"So we had to dose him with something, hes fine do not worry. You were soon transported to the hospital and was scanned." I took in deep breathes prepping for the worst.

"We soon found out you had.."

"I had what Nick."

"Yo shut up be patient i'm talking." He took a deep breath before speaking again.

"You have cancer Clay." My heart dropped once again. This wasnt true, this was probably Sapnaps lame attempt of getting me away from George. Karl's probably jealous or thinks i'm a threat.

"Clay buddy. You need to be at the hospital now, your in critical condition, you dont have long." This was really pushing it.

"If im not going to last long.. I don't want to spend time in my death bed. In a hospital." I walked away from the scene and to the group of friends that stood not to far.

I wasnt going to let Sapnaps sob story get the best of me. Even though it could be partly true, they shouldnt of sent me home if it was that bad.

---

"Clay?"

"Hi George." I looked over to the unfamiliar face I spotted earlier. "And you must be?"

"Fundy."

"Oh cool I had a friend once called that." I looked back to the small brunet and hugged him. "Let's go back to our cabin George."' We waved and said our goodbyes to everyone before walking up a hill that didn't lead to our cabin. It was one hell of a hill. He walked in my arms admiring the scenery. Night had already fallen upon us so we admired the stars.

"What was that?"

"Oh fundy? Didnt I tell you about him?"

"You know what I mean."