𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘 𝕮𝖍.5

||George||

My skin was irratated, covered in mud. I woke up to yelling, clays yelling.

"No! Oh my god! I was here for 2 days! Drista can take care of her fucking self!"

On the other side of the phone was a female yelling. I couldnt figure out what she was saying so I listened to Clay.

"I-i.." The blond sound hurt, full of regret.

"Why did she have a knife in her room?!" I was shocked at the sentence he said trying not to let out a sound.

"Because I was gone for too long? My god Mum, your talking shit! You sent me to this place,
a-and im staying." He hung up his phone to turn facing me.

"So you gonna explain how you know my nickname is Dream and how long you were eavesdroppin for Georgie?"

"Uh Clay 'georgie' is cringe so sh-shut up." I got out of bed to take a shower.

"Oh my god that slipped my mind! Your still dressed in mud!"

"Yeah yeah, Its a free day so im gonna head to the field." I said grabbing the clothes out of my suitcase. He just nodded and started undressing.

"Clay not again!" I quickly ran to the bathroom with my clothes tucked under my arm.

---

We started sneaking off into the trees that led to the big field.

"So how did you know im called 'Dream'?"

"Well considering your friends with Sapnap and Bad, I just put the pieces together."

"Aw do you follow me Georgie?"

"No."

Clay was a Twitch streamer and Youtuber with 26 million subscribers. It was pretty impressive that people liked his dick personality.

"Ha you know, should be lucky you hang out with me, 12 year olds simp for me." I playfully punched his shoulder laying in the same spot like yesterday.

"OoOh LuCKy me!"

"Grab my hand."

"Why?" I asked.

"Fine dont." He hugged me tightly carrying me over to a steep hill. My arms locked in his.

"Clay!" He layed us down and started rolling down the hill with me in his arms, flowers petals getting caught in both our hairs. We kept rolling until he accidently let go, seperating us. I landed in a nearby ditch that someone randomly dug up. Thud.

---

||Clays Pov||

I brushed off the grass and started heading in the direction George rolled.

"George!" I yelled chuckling nervously.

"Haha stop hiding! Its not funny George." I stopped in the position I was in, looking around catching my breath. [georgenotfound]

"George?" I started investagating in the dull forest nearby.

"George it isnt funny come back!" I started panicking looking in all sorts of directions.

"Clay Gold!" I looked over at the women approaching me.

"M-Mum?" I clenched my stomache from the sickness i felt and started backing away.

"Get away from me!" I started sprinting in the twisted forest not caring where I ran, just not near her.

I tripped over a tree root that stuck above the ground landing on something, it wasnt a rock, or a pile of leaves. It was George.