𝖆 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙

||Clays POV||

The morning light beamed through the window lighting up Georges features. My eyes scanned his delicate face. Yesterday was like a blur, I lost my niece, I had just met her but I felt no loss nor empathy..

I always had this little small group throughout highschool. It had Bad, Sapnap, Me and Fundy. Fundy was my most recent friend but we wouldve done anything together. We went to restraunts together, parks together. He was my everything.

"DREAM"

"YEAH"

"LOOK A FOX"

I had this server called the dream smp with my online friends, Sapnap, bad, jschlatt, techno, wilbur, tommy, fundy and Ranboo. Me and Fundy had this platonic love, but then we didnt after I figured it was funny if I left him at the alter on our  'pretend' wedding day.

"Sike im gonna kill you bitch."

"Yeah right. You, kill me? PFt" I wheezed at his attempt at hitting me with a bow "You have horrible aim! Your outfit looks like a crayon!"

"NOBODY MADE ME A LMANBERG SKIN!"

Wilbur created this weird little revolution with his brother called lmanberg. Fundy was apart of it and I was their enemy. We loved wars, drama, lore.

I wheezed at his sad crouching position and hit him with my sword.

His block turned at me still remaining in a crouching position. I crouched and gave him a small poppy. I ran and pearled away before he could react.

"I- okay then."

"Clay?"

"Yeah.?"

"You said his, uh their name again.."

"Who??"

"Fundy."

I turned my head to face the door and ignored the brunet. I ruffled my hair and stood up heading to the bathroom. He still sat in his bed, thinking.

"Look I get you dont wanna talk about it but you cant keep ignoring me."

I sighed picking up my toothbrush before settling it down again.

"i-i cant.."

"Please?" He begged, he had puppy dog eyes and his face rested in his hands.

"He was my bestfriend. Not as close as Sapnap but I still loved him. As a friend of course. One day he uhm, he confessed his feelings for me. I chose to ignore him because I didnt want to feel the same. So I blocked him everywhere and in my minecraft server I locked myself in a prison to ignore him. But the viewers loved the lore" I gave him a wink before returning to my toothbrush.

"Woww...dickhead." He giggled playfully soon returning back to his straight face startled at the face i gave him.

"I havent talked to him since."

"Well  you can talk to him now." He gave me a small smile his hands interlocked with one another.

I let out a wheeze at Georges joke. "What?!"

"I mean he's a scout and- uh never mind."

"what."

"Well he, ugh this scout camp is pretty famous."

"And why did i find out just now?"

He just shrugged and stared into my eyes.

I laughed at george before replying again. "Yeah stop the bullshit George." I turned back around applying the toothpaste onto my brush. [just brush ur teeth geez]