𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖊𝖉

Nick slowly turned the doornob, dirt flying out of the confined space. Stone axes hung on the wall along with small tins of paint. Nick opended the door further revealing a small blonde girl sat up against the wall. Her body was pale white, lips dried and eyes bloodshot.

"Niki! Oh my god!" I ran into the shed, immediantly dropping onto the floor hugging her.

"U-uncle?" Her voice was soft yet hoarse, I listended to her heartbeats closely then let her go.

"No im not your uncle." I sighed rubbing her arm. "But you will meet him Niki. I promise."

"T-thank you." she fell into my arms, her eyes slowly closing. I picked her up walking out the shed. I shot Nick a disappointed look slowly walking off into the distance. Small pieces of flora landed on her delicate face. Dirt painted along her face, and a scar cut through her eyebrows.

As I entered the camp grounds scouts quickly swarming me and the girl. Wilbur quickly cut through the scouts and helped me support the fragile girl in my arms.

"What happend?!"

"I-" Clay quickly swooped her from both of our arms holding her tight to his chest.

"Wilbur! Help her!" Wilbur nodded in response and ran over to the med room with Clay following behind. Delilah hugged me tightly struggling to make up words.

"Thank you!" She sobbed into my shoulder. "Thank you!!" She soon let go of me, inspecting me.

"W-who are you?" She sniffled, tilting her head slightly to the side.

"George, Clays friend you met me in the cabin a few weeks ago. I- miss you should go check up on your daughter." She patted my back and ran off frantically soon entering the cabin. I groaned at the pain that was felt in both my arms, walking back to my cabin.

---

I plopped myself into my fitted sheets staring up into the wooden ceiling. I soon got bored and stood up walking to Clays side of the room looking through his things. It was the usual, clothes and necessity but one thing caught my attention, his brightly lit up phone. It had a certain user spamming him. I grabbed his phone off the bedside table looking at the notifications.

Gay dude sent a message
CLay?

Gay dude sent a message
Please answer me..

Gay dude sent a message
I just found her like that. I asssume George brought her to saftey

Gay dude sent a message
But without a explination wait explanation?

Gay dude sent a message
Somebody attacker her, I was out in the forest when I saw her wondering around somebody came from behind and attacker her and I think it was...

The message was cut short and I didnt know the password.. I tried a few attempts just spamming across the keyboard. I let out a fustrated response and just typed in '123456'

"Oh-"

||Clays POV||

I walked up the hill with my head down. I had just met my niece for the first time and she was passed out with a huge ass scar marked on her face.

"Worst fucking mother." I looked up at the small cabin that me and George once slept in. George..

I quickly ran into the cabin, and there he was just sitting on his bed crying into his hands. I walked over to him embracing him in my arms.

"Clay?" Hics left his mouth. I hated to see George like this. A once joyful lovable boy sat in my arms crying into my chest.

"Hey its okay take deep breaths." I patted his back taking deep breaths as he followed.

"N-niki."

"Yeah shes okay just breathe in and out."

"Get Delilah away from her."

"But Geor-"

"NOW!" He interupted my sentence startling me.

"No.. Explain."

"Delilah doesnt have good intentions for her daughter, just make sure shes not alone with her.. And this g-guy named F-"

"She already is with her George." I interupted. He scoffed at the low concern I had for my niece and dragged me out the cabin. He sprinted towards the cabin knocking anyone out of the way. The window brushed through his slik brunet hair, meanwhile dust and shit got caught in my eye. I gripped onto his hand and covered my eyes with my arm.

"Sorry!" I yelled at the small familiar boy George had just knocked over.

We soon got to the familiar cabin rushing right through the door. Passing Techno and Philza at the door. We entered the room. Wilbur stood there crossing his arm, and Delilah held onto her Daughters hand sobbing at the lifeless body...

"Niki!!" He pushed Delilah to the side and stared at Niki. Why did he care for her so much, he had only met her, why does he have such kindness towards her.

"George, she was gone before we even placed her on the bed.."

"No she isnt! I can hear her!" I gave Wilbur a concerning look and stepped back to give George some space.

"George you only just met her." I looked at his watery eyes The tear stains that he left on his freckled cheeks. He stared at me, the sorrow on his face pierced my heart. I couldnt bare to see George like this. He looked back at niki caressing her face.

"I promised her, ugh!..Wilbur your a shit docter!"

"Ok George thats enough step away from her." George refused, standing up quickly performing CPR on Niki.

"George thats enough!" Wilbur tried to pull him away but no matter what he risisted.

"George let go!" I lifted his hands off of Niki and rubbed circle on the back of his hand. He let out painful sob that could make even the strongest of people breakdown.

"Let go of my daughter she has had enough and you had only met her!" Delilah hissed at George, I had never seen her so defensive. Nothing like a mothers love right. I pulled George into a hug shushing softly.

"Shes gone George.." I didnt know how, or why but I didnt question it much. I stayed calm for George because hes been through enough. He doesnt deserve to be included in my buisness, the horrible family I grew up with and once loved. I would've loved to meet her, she seemed soft and compassionate, a delicate beautiful angel, but Its to late now.

---

"I promised her Clay. I promised."

"What did you promise her?.." We had sat in our cabin once again, talking about the situation.

"That she would meet you, thats all she wanted Clay."

"Its ok, she met you. And you cared about her deeply." I had my arm rested on Georges shoulder and his head rested on mine.

"Clay.."

"Yeah Georgie.?"

"Whos Fundy?" My heart dropped. How did he know about him. George rested his hand ontop of my chest where my heart was. He giggled and looked up at me. "Thats loud." He smiled at me and looked down at my lips.

"George..."

"yeah?"

"Where are you looking?"

"Your lips."

"What?!" I let out a wheeze at his unexpected answer. He giggled and laid in my bed, I tucked the cotton blanket over him and sat next to him.

"Thank you.." I just nodded at him and pulled him into a hug.

Oh what you do to me George.

It was My birthday on the 9th! So i didnt publish :D Anyways rip Niki you will be missed. Im sorry for killing her, I really wanted to make her to come back to life. But thats too expected. Anyways tysm for the many readers!!! Also short chapter ikik

word count: 1217