𝕯𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖍

||Delilahs Pov||

"Hey Drista honey." I whispered softly since she was only 8

"Hey Delilah whats up?"

"Promise to take care of Clay for me?"

"Of course? Why did you ask.."

"Because I wont be back for a while.. I'll be in California taking care of my daughter."

"W-Why are you telling me this?"

"because somebody has to know the truth." I kissed her forehead and exited the bedroom.

Its been 10 years since I faked my death. Drista was 18 working as a Nursing student. Clay was 19 at a boy Scout camp for the 'damned'. My Daughter was turning 10 today, she had a lot of online friends and planned on meeting some today.

"Niki Gold!" I yelled frosting the cake with icing.

"Y-yes mother?" She walked downstairs in a pink skirt with white frills at the bottom, a buttoned up sleevless shirt for the top. Her hair was pale blonde short and wavy. She had the same pale blue eyes as Drista, and kindhearted personality like Clay.

"You dont need to be scared of me honey! You look gorgeous princess!" I pulled my Daughter in for a hug patting her pale hair.

"I just finished with the cake honey!" I quickly sprinkled some rainbow sprinkles on the white frosted cake, gently placing 10 pink Candles.

"Make a wish!" I held the cake closer.

"I want to see my uncle." She blew the candles out and stared at me. I was shocked, am I ready too see him yet? After I abandoned him and Drista? After I made him go through the pain of attending my funeral? Even when he needed me the most I abandoned him for the saftey of my Daughter?

"What about your friends hun?"

"I talked to her yesterday.. she was busy."

I thought to myself long and hard taking off my apron and putting away the dishes. She sat there her head down giggling about how exciting it would be to finally see another family member apart from me.

"Okay, lets go." I quickly went up stairs to get my car keys and phone. We walked out the front door and I sat her in the car seat. I already had backup clothes in the trunk ready for us to use.

"It's gonna be like 6 hours long honey. But lets go see your uncle I guess."

---

||Georges POV||

"George you have a visitor." Techno walked out the room bringing them in. There stood a small little girl and what I assume to be her mother.

"Holy you have beautiful eyes!" She giggled a thank you and sat on the empty hospital next to me.

"Apparently Clay isnt here, same as Nick? You were last to see them? Do you know where they're?" Her voice was soft every bit of her reminded me of Clay and how much I missed him.

"N-no I dont sorry uh-?"

"Im Delilah and this is Niki my daughter. Im looking for my brother Clay and sister Drista."

"Wait..But shes Dead!" I yelled in panic.

"Ahh so Clays talked about me."

"Quackity and Karl th-they last saw them." My head hurt from the resemblance between the siblings. The mother and her daughter nodded a thanks [idk] and walked out thanking Techno as they left.