𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘

||third person||

"im sorry what?!" clay raised his voice, it was more clear and angry.

"bruuuuuuuuuhhh~" Techno eyes were half lidded flicking his attention inbetween clay and the distant city.

"I understand you beat me up but what does it have to do with George? Don't pull him into this.." Clay spoke gesturing his hands around in circles in the cold breezed air.

"what does." Technos arm leaned against a nearby fence still looking at the moving cars and the tall buildings in the distant.

"THE ACCENT DUDE?" Techno quickly turned to face Clay, the blond flicked the pinks head harshly.

"Ow dude." Techno sighs. "George is quite strong fellow he dragged you all the way to the nurses office." Technos ocean eyes shut closed inhaling the cigar.

"But she said it was a female??" Clays voice grew more stern, more curious his cigarette still lit up in Clays left hand still untouched.

"The dude was wearing a hoodie covering his whole body and half his face, he has these perfect femine lips, perfect curves, gorgeous freckles and is short- like really short, i'd mistaken him for a female too. You should be lucky your with the cutie." Techno chuckling. [OK DONT GET PISSED AT HOW FEMININE GEORGE IS, ITS JUST HIS CHARACTER]

"Im so sorry what did you just call him?" Clay said clearing his throat

"cutie, hes pretty cute.."

clay just stared at Techno with his eyesbrows up and his mouth in an 'o' shape, glaring at him like when you tell your bestfriend your crush.

"im bi." Techno quickly turned back to look at the glowing city in embarrasment trying not to face Clay. [enemies to lovers? SIKE OML JKJKJKJ]

"CAn pIgs be biii?" Clay joked. [that wasnt funny, clay isnt funny]

"oh you little shit-" Techno started chasing Clay around the nearby cabins.

Clay and Techno laughed as if they were best friends all night long. [ cute..okay ill stop]

---

Clay returned to his cabin where George was laying there with soft light snores. Clay gotta admit he just wanted to lay there with George tucked under the warm covers, he looked too cute and comfortable how could you not?

Clay slowly entered the bathroom brushing his teeth  in circles removing the stench of the cigar (he did not smoke) trying not to wake george from his peaceful state. He entered the bed on the right side resting his eyes slowly and remembering the fun time he had with Techno ignoring the truth he had learnt about the brunet. Techno wasnt bad, he wasnt bad at all. Clay ponders on about why Techno acts like a douche bag.

When suddenly his thought were interupted, George starts talking to the blond eyes still remaining shut.

"clay." His strong accent filled clays ears. Clay didn't realise how much he missed it.

"yeah?"

"im scared.."

"oh poor baby do you wanna sleep with me????" clay said sarcastically softly chuckling and rolling is eyes from his 'hilarious' joke. [clays still not funny :I.]

George gets up and lays in dreams bed. Clays chest becoming a pillow for George, Clays eye goes wide staring at small boy on his chest. Clay knew George would be uncomfortable right now yelling his head off at Clay, but he was so warm and precious how could he.

Clay pets georges hair and using his free arm, he hugs him close like he needed to be protected. How the fuck was he going to explain it to George in the morning, but he didnt give a damn at that moment he just pulled George closer to hear his heartbeats and snores. [that's kinda gay]