3 years later.

I woke up, my 9 year old body screaming with fright. I looked at my boy george doll and bought it into my grasp again not wanting to let go. I couldnt see Chook, my Chicken, anywhere. "Come on, George. Lets go for Breakfast." I hopped out of bed and had only bottoms on. I walked to the kitchen and clutched George my doll when the dog ran up at me.

"Morning." The woman said.

"Is it?" I said for a laugh. "Have you seen Chook?" The woman shook her head as I saw Chicken in the oven. "Chook?"

"Thats not Chook." She replied. "What do you want for breakfast?" She asked.

"Nothing... I'm going to call Ash..." I grabbed my Boy George doll and clutched it. I walked into my room, shut the door and looked at the photo of Ash and I when i was only 6. I grabbed my small motorola flip phone and went through my directory to the name "Ashley Extension at Hospital." I pressed the call button and held it up to my ear.

"Hello. You have got the Oncology department. Ashleia speaking, how may I help?" I heard his chirpy American voice say.

"Ash! Its me! Reid!" He gasped. "Yes... Reid. Boy Reid!" I said.

"Oh my word! How have you been?!" He asked.

The conversation went on and on! I didn't want it to stop I missed him that much!

One hour later I heard Ash getting bugged. "Hey, Reid... I better go! Really nice hearing from you! Hope to speak to you again! Bye!"

"I miss you! I'll talk to you soon! Bye!" Next thing I knew... He was gone. I put my phone on charge and laid on my bed with my doll and a smile on my face.