At Ashleias House.

We pulled up at the Victorian house... God its been so long since I've been here. "And we are home." Ash said pulling up. "People will be awake and Elise is home so you can finally meet her."

"After 10 years." I added on laughing. "God ain't been here for years!" I said smiling.

"Enjoy it!" He smiled at me as he opened the door.

"Holy shit is that who I think it is Ash?!" A familiar voice say.

"ANGEL!" I ran at the man who now has straight hair and hugged him. "Oh my god! It's been ages!"

"Holy shit it is you! How have you been Baby Reid?!" He said letting a slightly female voice peep through.

"I'm fine! Jesus Christ I am just so amazed..." I said letting him go.

"As am I! You've changed!" He said to me smiling. "Jesus... I've missed you so much!"

"What's new?!" I said exited.

"I'm married and transitioning!" He said happily.

"That's amazing!" I said. "I'm now a singer and in a band!"

"Which, may I say, is fucking amazing." Ash butted in with. "Come on Reid... Let's go have a look see if Elise is awake.

"Sure!"

"She is, shes in her office playing with her pug." Angel said.

"Ok!" Ash said holding my hand. "Come on then."

We finally found her as Ash knocked on her door. "Elise, I want you to meet a great friend of mine. Reid."

"Oh hello!" She said in a surprised French accent. "How are you? I've heard so much about you!"

"And I you!" I said to her shaking her hand.

"Whoa calm Elise!" Ash said smiling. "I'm gonna take him to meet Shaun. Ill bring him back tomorrow."

"Sure!" Elise said grabbing me and hugging me.

"Nice to meet you!" I said slightly strangled by the bear hug she gave me. She let go of me as Ash guided me out of the room. "God shes strong." I said gulping.

"Yeah, sorry about that." Ash said walking to a room with an etched door. I touched the door. "St Michael. Protection."

"Ahhh..." I said smiling.

"OI! LEXXO!" Ash said banging on the door. "OPEN UP!"

"GIVE ME A FUCKING MINUTE! YOU DICK'EAD!!!!" A blonde man opened the door in just his undwewear and a man in his bed. "Fuck me. Sorry. Alejhandro... Get dressed sweets." He said grabbing his dressing gown. "Sorry about my look. I didnt get your name young sir."

"Reid..." I said quietly.

"Reid? Are you the reid im thinking of Reid? Reid's Baby Reid?" He said in a Spanish accent. I didnt say anything. "Hang on. I recognise that makeup." He said doing up the belt on his gown. "Is this the kid that you bought home Ash?"

"The very same." Ash said smiling.

"Holy shit." Lexxie said. "You still like Boy George?" I smiled nodding. "I have the perfect thing for you! Hang on." He went into his room and came out with a bag. "This was for filming but we didnt get to do it due to funding. I think you could use it."

"Thank you..." I said smiling. "Thank you so much... Whats your name?"

"Call me Lexxie or Shaun." He said flipping his hair to the left. "Im not bright but im totally fuckin' bitchin'." He said laughing. "Enjoy them! Also, if you ever want a chat or anything, I'm always up. Writing or some shit. That or banging someone." I laughed as Ash looked at him. "Sorry dude!"

"Sweetie! Who is it?!" Another man said coming from in his room.

"Go to him Lexxie." Ash said laughing.

"Thank you..." I said smiling.

"No problem. I'll see you tomorrow if you're around."

"Sure," I said smiling. "Bye."

"Bye!" Lexxie said smiling and going back into his room.

"Sorry about that. Hes always horny." Ash laughed.

"It's fine!" I looked in the bag. "Holy, Fuckin Shit."

"What?" Ash asked as I picked up an handful of makeup. All Boy George type. "Holy fuck."

"Wow. Wont run out now will I?" I said laughing.

"Nope!" Ash said leading me into his room. "Gimme a sec." He sat down at his dressing table as I sat down on his bed. He took off his eyeliner and some foundation. "God that was weird wearing that again!"

"Aw!" I said laughing.

"Want to watch a film?" I nodded. "Close the door if you want."

"Sure." I got up and closed the door. I took off my trainers and put them under his dresser. "They ok there?"

"Yeah!" I looked at his army boots, then a mannequin. "You ok?" He asked me.

"I remember that well." I said smiling.

"As do I young man." I sat on his bed again smiling. "Relax." I smiled and laid on the bed next to him. "Just feel at home." He said as two Pomeranian dogs jumped up. One white one Black. "Sorry about this. Since the wife left, they've been jumping up. White one is Killer and the black one is Tokyo."

"I can see why Killer is called Killer!" I stroked the white pomeranian and smiled. "Woah puppy! Calm!" I said laughing.

"What do you want to watch?" Ash asked.

"Anything." I said smiling.

"I have one I LOVE and I know you will." He said digging under the bed. He bought out a case. "Worried About The Boy."

"OH MY GOD! I LOVE THIS!!!!" I smiled at him.

"I thought so!" Ash said laughing.

Two Hours later.

After Worried About The Boy had finished, me and Ash laid there having a good chat. Suddenly, he came out with something. "I think I love you..."

"I've loved you since I first met you but that would mean you being classed as a peado... I still am in love with you... But you wouldnt be classed as one. Not now." I put my head on his chest and smiled.

"Are you suggesting what I'm thinking?" Ash asked me sexually. I winked. "Come here you youth!" I smiled as I sat on his knees. "Maybe you are!"

"I am..." I kissed his plump tanned lips and smiled. "Just to warn you... Never done it."

"Well your in the hands of a master now..."