The New Me:2012

I put my lipstick on and blotted. "Ten till stage!" I heard the venue owner say.

"Thanks Jason!" I replied looking in the mirror. I put on something called lipcote and let it dry. "What's the set Peter?"

"Karma Chameleon. It's a Miracle. Miss Me Blind. Church of the Poison Mind. The War Song. Move away. I'll Tumble 4 Ya. Do You Really Want To Hurt Me. Time (Clock Of The Heart). Boy, Boy. 8 minute break. Love Twist. Cold Shoulder. White Boys Can't Control it. White Boy. Mister Man. That's The Way. Man-Shake. Melting Pot with Lucille. Your Kisses are Charity. Storm Keeper. I Pray. Work On Me Baby. 5 min break. Black Money. Take Control. I Just Wanna Be Loved. Mistake No. 3. Mannequin. Dangerous Man. Come Clean. Colour By Numbers. Unfortunate Thing. Crime Time. Off stage. Back on. Encore is Karma Chameleon again and Mystery Boy." Peter said in a slightly Japanese accent.

"At least you remembered." I said doing the last ribbon in my hair laughing. "Timothy you ok?" I looked at a 57 year old man with mousey brown hair who was playing saxophone.

"Yeah! Just relaxing." He said in a posh cockney accent. (Basically, its cockney mixed with queens English accent.)

"Good! I'm nervous." I said going over to Peter.

"You will be sweets... Five miutes if you Wanna call Ash?" He said as I looked at my phone.

"I'll Be right back." I went into the bathroom and took my medication. I texted Ashleia quickly. 'Hey, long time no talk. I'm a regular performer at a venue now under Culture Chameleon... Hope you're ok. Hope to hear back soon." I sent it and looked at the time. I came out of the bathroom and smiled. "Ready?" Everyone nodded. I put my phone on the dressing table and smiled. My 16 year old took a deep breath and headed to the stage. I held my Boy George doll... God that holds A LOT of memories.

I got to side stage and grabbed the mic. "Ready Reid?" Timothy asked me.

"I have to be... Let's do this."