Prologue

The yellow and red eyeshadow and peach lipstick brought out my bright blue child eyes as i sat in the waiting room with my father to be called through.

"Reid Jodie Grayham?" An american accent rung out. I froze in my seat as my father got up. Standing at 5 foot 11 with brownish hair, he picked me up and placed me on his hip. "Hello."

"Hello." My father said with a spanish lilt. "Calm Reid..." My father said to me as we walked into a room to see a man with Long black hair. He was slightly tanned, Dark brown puppy eyes, a sweet adorable smile... His hair was long and his right side was slightly shaved. My father looked at me with sadness in his eyes. "This is the little guy."

"Hello Reid... im Ashleia Peabody... Ill be your Dr." I hid within the comfort of my fathers chest so I did not see him. "You're the Father i assume?" My father nodded. "He isnt terminal luckily. but he will need treatment." The american accent rung out with sympathy.

"Ok..." My father replied to the man. "So... when do we start it?"

"When you are avalible." The man said. "But prefferably as soon as possible. we have got it early. Would April time be ok? April The Third? That gives you four months."

"That would be fine..." Dad said with worry as I still had my head buried in his chest for comfort. "Thank you..."

"I guess Ill see you in April then." The male doctor said politely as he gave my father something. "How are you feeling little guy?" I grunted.

"Hes a bit shy... Reid... Come on son..." I shook my head. "Bless... I shall see you in april then?"

"Yes you shall." The doctor said as he got up and shook my fathers hand. "Bye..."

"Thank you and goodbye."

In the car

"Am I going to live daddy?" I asked with my voice shaking.

"You are son... You are..." My father said as he turned on the engine to the car. "Dont you worry." He put on his seatbelt and pulled off, trying to not show his emotions...