After The Show.

I walked into my dressing room passionatly kissing my boyfriend. I went to undo his belt. He stopped me. "Nah ah. Your birthday." He said putting his hands on my belt undoing it while kissing me. He smiled as he undone the button on my trousers and I took off my top.

"I love you Ash..." I said to him kissing him.

"I love ya too..." His american accent rang out. He pulled down my trousers and looked. "Go commando on stage do we?" I had none on and I winked at him. He kissed me as he gently stroked my member which quickly became hard and throbbing. "Be ready..." He kissed down my bare sweaty chest and down my stomach to my groin. He chuckled as he teased the tip. From then on I was all his...

After I finished there was a knock. I quickly got dressed as Ash wiped his mouth. "Hey." I said smiling when I opened the door. It was that other one. That other Boy George.

"Hi... Amazing show!" He said walking in.

"Thanks." I replied to him while taking off my makeup and perching my glasses onto my face.

"Want a drink?" He asked me.

"Only the one... Gotta get home and look after someone." I said packing away things.

"Fair enough!" He chuckled.

After a couple of pints, I went outside. Ash followed me out with a set of keys. "Um... Sweetie..." He handed me them. "For you. Press the unlock button."

"Ok..." I pressed the key of an unlocked padlock and a car directly in front of me unlocked. "Is that... A 1950 caddy? Convertible... Church Of The Poison Mind caddy?" Ash nodded. "I think I cummed." We laughed as I went over to it. "Oh my god... Its lovely... THANK YOU!!!" I immediately hugged him.

"No problem sweetie! Its from all of us!" Ash said laughing.

I turned on the stereo and Church Of The Poison Mind came on and a huge smile came across my face as i sung along.

"I love you for this..." Ash said smiling.

"Want to go for a ride?"