one year later

it was 2010 and we were waiting to go on stage. "Welcome to the stage Culture Chameleon!" The teacher said as me, Peter, Roy and Jojo put our hands in a circle. "Made up of Reid, Peter, Roy and Johnny!" We walked out smiling as I got handed the mic from the teacher. "You can do this! Just pretend you're the boy!"

"Hey guys!" I looked over the parents, Didnt see my Father but I saw Ash which bought a huge smile to my face. "This is a little song called... Karma Chameleon." I breathed as The harmonica started and looked at Ash who smiled at me. "Desert Loving in your eyes all the way... If I listened to your lies would you say..." I just sung and sung. "Loving would be easy if your colours were like my dreams... Red, Gold and green... Red, gold and... green" I finished off softly. "Well... I think this will go for a long time this band... I think we should go for... ITS A MIRACLE! Ash... Thank you... I dedicate this to you."

Three songs later, it was time to go off stage. "Thank you everyone!" We walked off stage as I looked back at Ash and smiled. I gave the mic to the teacher and went into the back room and kissed Peter. "Im glad I met you Peter..."

"Glad I met you too!" Peter said smiling at me. "I love ya Reidy."

"I love ya too... Listen... Im gonna go say hi to Ash... I need a hug off of him." Peter nodded as I walked out the door. I walked to Ash and tapped his shoulder. There was two of him. "Ash!" I lead him outside as well as his twin.

"You were amazing!" Ash said in the hallway. "Adelheid, well.. Wolfiena. This is Boy Reid. Remember that 6 year old? Yeah. Him."

"Wow! Finally nice to meet you!" The other man said. I shook his hand.

"And you! Ash and Wolfiena... I want you to meet my boyfriend. Peter Moss." I said as Peter poked his head out of the door shyly. Ash smiled. "Come on Peter..."

"Hello Sirs." He shook their hand as they both smiled but when I saw Ash's big brown puppy eyes... my heart raced with excitement.