The Next Morning... KIDS!

The next day, I woke up in the big house. I was talking to Ash and saw Reidel. "Shit." He said looking at me.

"Reid. Thats your dad." Ash said to me. I looked over to him and smiled. "Dont worry ok?" I nodded.

"Morning..." A blonde haired man said walking down stairs. He had glasses on with blue lenses. "Hey Ash. Hey Baby Reid!"

"Morning..."

"Remember me?" The man smiled. I sort of did. "Lexxie? Shaun?"

"I do!" I said smiling.

"Anyone want a cuppa?" we all shook our heads as a little girl came bounding down the stairs. "Hello sweetie!" Lexxie said picking her up.

"Awww! How old is she?!" I asked in awe.

"How old are you Honey pie?" Lexxie said looking at the blonde haired little girl. She held up 6 fingers. "Nearly 6. She thinks she is 6. Dont you sweetie?" She looked at Lexxie. "Yes you do."

"SHE IS SO CUTE!" I said to him.

"One second." Lexxie very Quickly sat the little girl down and darted upstairs faster than Usain Bolt. "STOP! DONT RUN UP HERE!" He said chasing round a even smaller boy. "God... You scare me son."

"Sorry daddy..." He said politely.

"Thats ok... Go down stairs and sit with your sister ok?" Lexxie said to the little boy "Sorry about this."

"Its cool. Hey... Um... Ash... wanna come to mine? It maybe a fucking tip but ya know." I asked him smiling.

"Sure! I'll grab my bag."