About this story [starts soon]

He is young, he is cute and he is a vampire. Private detective Wang Yibo, a vampire to fall in love with! What happens when a werewolf falls madly in love with a vampire and starts chasing after him? Can the young vampire resist the handsome werewolf? Or does he fall in love with him and finds in him exactly what he has always longed for unknowingly?

Another vampire story. But this time for the ZhanYi fans.

This story is a fan fiction that has nothing to do with reality or the real actors/stars/idols.

Although Wang Yibo is anything but happy with the fact that he became a vampire and how, he has come to terms with it and tries to make the best of his situation. He begins to live his life. And all he needs now is someone to give him a few good hours every now and then. But only casually. Because Yibo is not looking for a boyfriend.

One evening when he is once again on a case, he meets the werewolf Zhan and the two spend a night together. Zhan falls madly in love with the cute vampire and from then on does not leave his side. At first Yibo is really annoyed, but then....

The story is initially written from Yibo's point of view. As if he would tell you the story himself. And then at some point Zhan's EGO POV will join in.

Today I'm already publishing the first chapter. You are very welcome to tell me your first impression. In the coming days it will continue here little by little. As soon as I've finished "Oh my apocalypse", it will go on here and with "Destiny" as usual with one chapter per day. As long as nothing comes in between.

 As long as nothing comes in between