・10

Shiuzo blinked once. Then twice. After all, the current scene in front of him didn't seem likely to happen. Izaya was sleeping peacefully, right there, two feet away.
The blonde cautiously walked towards him. He brushed the short black bangs away and caressed Izaya's face. From the forehead to the cheek, then his chin, then his lips...
What soft skin...
"Mm...''
Startled, Shizuo pulled his hand away and looked around the room as if someone was there. Could he really live with Izaya? It seemed kind of impossible.
A sharp voice interrupted his thoughts.
"Hey. What are you doing?''
He glanced down to see Izaya's eyes open and staring at him.
"Nothing in particular.''
The raven-haired man sulked.
"Never mind then. Shizu-chan, can you cook?''
"...I always ordered takeout.''
"What~! That's unhealthy. No wonder you turned into this.''
Shizuo bit his tongue to keep himself from lashing out at Izaya.
"Fine, then. Let's see you cook.''
With a smirk, Izaya agreed. He went to start preparations.
Shizuo waited impatiently for him to finish cooking, and he went over to the kitchen to see what was happening.
Izaya was frying something when he added oil and the burning oil flew at him.
"Shit! Ah, fuck this.''
"Woah. Are you okay?''
He turned to see Shizuo coming to him with a worried expression. At the sight of the bartender, Izaya turned away.
"I'm fine.''
"Put it under cold water, at least.''
"I said I was fine.''
Knowing that it could scar, Shizuo grabbed his finger and rushed it under cold water.
Izaya's face relaxed as the pain subducted.
"Bastard...''
He mumbled this shyly.
The bartender noticed this and grinned despite their rivalry.
"Izaya's the tsundere, huh?''
His eyes widened at Shizuo's comment and he started to turn around.
"I am not a tsundere! No one-'' 
Izaya stoped in mid-sentence due to how close their faces were. He hadn't noticed Shizuo was just behind him until he turned around and found he was face-to-face with him.
Shizuo stopped smiling as well. He seemed to want to say something, but instead leaned in for a kiss.
Izaya let him for a second and then immediately pulled away as if just regaining his senses.
"W-What are you doing?''
Shizuo's ears turned red. He knew why he wanted to kiss Izaya now. Taking his hand to turn Izaya's head to the side, he whispered in his ear,
"I might like you, Izaya.''