・17

Early next morning, Shizuo awoke before Izaya and decided to simply stare at his beloved flea. He analyzed his rather long eyelashes and how his bangs fell gently to the left. His eyebrows that always seemed to be furrowed and his small lips.
Shizuo moved so that he could kiss Izaya.
After doing so, he chuckled and caressed Izaya's small face.
Izaya opened one eye, frightening the blonde next to him.
"What are you doing?''
"Eh...that...nothing...''
Izaya twisted his body over so that they were facing each other.
"Shizu-chan.''
"What?''
Izaya didn't respond, but he looked content with their situation. His fingers reached out to fondle Shizuo's hair, and then went to hug him.
Shizuo's first thought wasn't clear; he was just shocked and flustered at this endeared action.
Izaya tried to not think too much about it, but was embarassed. To hide it, he merely buried his face on Shizuo's shoulders.
"...you're warm.''
"Mm.''
I like this man. ...Shizu-chan. I like you.
But he knew he'd never say it. Not yet. Izaya still felt insecure about Shizuo's feelings, and he didn't know if it would work out that great anyway.
But for now, it was enough to be like this with him.
Shit, I'm so cheesy...
Aruptly, Shizuo released himself and grabbed Izaya as well.
"What are you doing?''
Shizuo led them to the bathroom and started readying the bath.
"Our bath together was ruined and unfinished. So let's finish it now.''
Izaya looked at him with his usual expression.
"You bastard.''
Shit, he's so adorable.
Shizuo looked down over to Izaya's body, and his eyes traveled to his nipples.
Small and sensitive described them, but Shizuo wanted exactly that.
Izaya noticed his gaze and slapped his arm. "Where are you looking, you pervert!''
He shifted uncomfortably to hide his pale body, though Izaya's skinny arms didn't do much.
The water gradually became warm as Shizuo plopped himself in.
"Come in.''
"It's not big, you know.''
"Are you saying that you don't want to?''
"...''
Izaya sheepishly lowered himself into the water in a position where Shizuo couldn't see his ass.
"Ah...the water feels nice...''
Shizuo stayed silent for a few moments, and then said,
"It'd feel nicer this way.''
With these words, he grabbed Izaya so that they faced the same direction with Shizuo holding him.
"Asshole.''
"Right back at you.''
Izaya smiled, and remarked,
"I like it when you are your usual self. Being nice to me creeps me out.''
"Is that so? I didn't notice it.''
"Well, it doesn't matter. It doesn't feel bad to be treated nicely sometimes. Ah, by the way, I'll be working full time starting tomorrow.''
"Nn..what should I do, then?''
Izaya smirked and responded.
"Whatever you want.''
Shizuo chuckled.
"Okay, then.''