20

The painters arrived early.  Katelyn picked up her clothes and ran to hallway bathroom and I got dressed in my pants and socks and turned off the alarm.  I showed the painters what colors went where.
Leonardo arrived and I said hello and kissed Barry bye and left for my home. I was driving in when my sister was leaving and shaking her head.  I just smiled and parked my company truck.. I was still tired and went back to bed after talking with my mom.  She thought it was cute but reminded me those objects are important to both.
I went to Jane's room to apologize to her.  I told her Barry told me why. She was glad he was honest. Katelyn I didn't sleep too well. Please stay with me until I fall asleep. 
I took off my shoes and jacket and got into bed.
My mom woke me up when she was changing Jane's bandages.  Mom I didn't mean to fall asleep.  It's okay go back to sleep. I fell back asleep.
My mom tells me my sister and my girlfriend are asleep in my bedroom.  I acknowledge her comment and take my shoes and jacket off and put them away. I change into Jane's sweat pants and Boston pd shirt and climb into bed on the other side of her. I answered my sister's phone when it rings so they wouldn't wake up.  It was Barry.
Barry you okay? Yeah I was just calling Katelyn to tell her thank you for last night.  She and Jane are asleep.  Okay. I will tell her later.  Thanks Becca. No problem.
I wasn't sure why he was thanking me. I turned my cell off after text Kiki.  Telling her I was going to take a long nap.  It was cute seeing my sister holding the teddy bear and Jane was holding it too.

Jane woke us both up saying she has to use the restroom.  We look at the time it was one o'clock.  We both got up. I helped Jane and my sister and left them alone in the bathroom.
Mom why did you let me sleep so long? Katelyn you obviously needed it.