37

The next morning I entered my bedroom and see them spooning and the smile on Katelyn's face while she is asleep.
I wake up Jane kissing her on her neck.
Morning Becca. How was it? Becca more than I can every have words for. Thank you. Babe your welcome. How did you sleep? Watching you two go at it had me cum. You were watching us. Yes . Oh boy. You are one freak. I know.
I am going to take a shower and head into town to grocery shop and do some errands. This will give you two alone time. Thanks sis. No thank you.
We all laugh.
Babe now here is my gift to you.
Becca was sucking on my balls and eventually took me in her mouth. Jane was moaning music to my ears as always.
Come babe don't hold back. I am close.
I knew what would send her over the edge. I placed my finger in her Amis within two minutes Jane juices was going down my throat. I was drinking all what she had to offer no gagging.
Becca you okay?
Becca puts her finger up. I has Becca's hair wrapped around my hands and pushing her down on my cock. Becca rode out my orgasms while I was in her mouth. We continue to make passionate love for two hours.

I headed off to the tattoo parlor to get a tattoo to remind me of last night and hopefully more the next two weeks.

I had the guy give me this tattoo to remind me how juicy Jane's cum was in my mouth.
The tattoo took a while and I left afterwards to do grocery shopping and bring brunch back.
Jane how do you feel now with your penis? It took awhile to get use to as the doctor said it would. I was glad that Lisa and Joey felt comfortable talking to me about theirs and how to cover and use the restroom in a stall in women's bathroom without other women knowing. Babe thank you for doing it for me on the width and size. Even though you cannot get me pregnant having you in me instead of a dildo is so much better because I can feel your membrane tightening and expanding in me. This was the best over 25 grand I ever spent. I am glad you got your monies worth.Babe yes with interest. I know Angela and your brothers weren't happy at first but came around as they could see you how it made you happy when they visited us. I know having the conversation with your niece Avery wasn't easy. No but all she wants is for me to be happy. We better get up to take a shower and strip the bed and put new sheets.
Babe we only have canned tuna to eat. Katelyn is taking a long time. I know.

Katelyn finally pulls in whistling and bringing in the groceries. We help with the groceries and put them away.
Katelyn brings sushi back and egg rolls,sticky rice and saki. We eat and watch a movie. We are tired from sex.
Sis why did you come in whistling earlier?I feel good and knowing sex with a woman is better than with a man. Sis a woman knows a woman's body better than men. This is why I became a lesbian years ago. Becca Jane I went and got a tattoo to remind me of my experience with Jane. What you serious? Yes and I will show you. I have to put ointment on it anyways.
Katelyn unzips her pants and lowers her panties. Jane sees it and gets a heart on.
Becca do you mind?

No not at all.
Katelyn unzips my pants and pulls out my cock out through my boxer and starts sucking only on my balls while Becca began to suck on my cock.
I get the Wrigley sentiment now, double mint double the pleasure of you twins..Becca later on you and I will go in to get ours.
Becca gives me a thumb up and stops.
Yes we will.
Katelyn lowers my pants and Becca removes them.
They start back up buy switch this time.
You 2 are killing me. Good we have more to give Babe Martin style.
We have Jane on the carpet Jane has scratches on her back from me and Katelyn leaves her a nice dark hickey on her collarbone.
Jane and my sister go take a shower after an hour and leave to get their tattoos.
Jane is wearing compressed boxers so the guy cannot tell. Jane goes first than a lady does mine. We pay cash and leave. We go by the inn and the sporting good store to check in on my businesses.
We return smelling meat being cooked on the grill.
It took you long enough. Sis since I was here, I checked in on the inn and the sporting good store . The stuff chicken breasts and 🌽 on the cob are done. I figured bottle of our wine.

 I figured bottle of our wine

Sounds perfect. Let me see.

Double mint on how many orgasms we have had so far 15

Double mint on how many orgasms we have had so far 15. Jane and you.

Double mint for twins

Double mint for twins . No hot tub or baths until the weekend We didn't think this through Jane your right but we can still have fun. We ate and we rented a boat on the way back for the rest of the week .
You gals ready with your bug screen on.
Jane drove her jeep and backed it near the lake to unload the boat. We got on and Jane pushed us a little and jumped in. She started the boat and we went fishing in the lake. Jane dropped rhe anchor ⚓for the night .

Katelyn masturbated while Becca and I made love than we switched

Katelyn masturbated while Becca and I made love than we switched. Becca put a strap on and had me on the middle on my side.I was fucking Katelyn and she was fucking my Anus. Jane is still learning how to control her orgasms with a penis. She came into Katelyn before Katelyn came. Katelyn came at the time I did..maybe it's a twin thing.
We reassured Jane it will take time for her to control her orgasms. Jane left dark hickeys all over my body believe my nipples. Becca left hickeys on my back and back of my neck . I let Becca one huge one on her abs. I know her being a doctor she is top look professional at all times. After we all relieved ourselves we went to sleep with Jane in the middle.