58

I woke up and went to my dental office to set up the equipment. I wanted to open up my business on Monday.

 I wanted to open up my business on Monday

This took me awhile with Frosts help

Barry thanks for helping me. Bro I am just glad to see you transferring to Italy. Me too. I miss Jane but missed my mother more.  I know I am a mama's boy too. Tommy I am the same way.
This place is bigger than your last office. Yeah,I  got a deal on it that couldn't be passed up.
Have you heard how Antonio is doing? Joey said he went through a total of 4 units of blood. Wow that is alot.  We are rooting he improves.  The girls are dropping off food and beverages for Joey and Izzy.  I am still pissed at those two who caused all this.  At least they are dead and we don't have to pay for trials.  In my entire career Tommy,  I was happy three people died. The third is Hoyt. I agree with you Barry. I heard from my MA. She is angry but glad he got caught well maybe not caught is the wrong word. He cannot hurt anyone anymore. I took their photo immediately and replaced it. I hear you bro. Let's go to Juanita's for lunch and than go play golf.  Sounds great to me smiles r u. Don't go hating on

my plate 9in1 plate

my plate 9in1 plate. Do you still drive your blue car, love to golf . Yes but so proud of the meMercedes.

 Yes but so proud of the meMercedes

Aye it at least got me my Mercedes.  True.
We both laugh and head off to Juanita's.

Babe do you want to go to the hospital?No I spoke with Joey. The staff have asked if only she, Izzy and Casey see him only. Too many people have shown up. Even Atwater and Voight has shown up and is staying with Casey  who is Atwater and Voight?
Kevin Atwater is his old partner from chicago pd like Jenna is. Jenna was a cop? Yes and a good dang one too.
Hank Voight was his Sargeant. Jenna returned today too but no one is to know or more people will come to see him. Jenna and Voight are hanging around the hospital.  Jenna brought them all breakfast this morning. Do you recall seeing photos of Antonio's and Casey's team in his and Casey's place? Yeah. Trudy and Halstead called and spoke with him as well as kim Burgess three other cops from chicago pd and a few fire fighters from Chicago p
Fd. Joey had to stop incoming calls too. He was getting too many that was disturbing his sleep.  Joey said his room looks like a florist shop. Babe at least he knows people are praying and rooting for him to get better.
I thought we see Tommy for breakfast. He and Frost went to go set up Tommy's office.  He wants to open up tomorrow.  His buddy has given him some referrals already.  They probably will go golf afterwards.  We may see Tommy later on.  Babe let's go to Juanita's for lunch. I  will let you drive my Ferrari. Becca don't tease me. Babe here are the keys. Cool let's go.
I am driving Becca's car and we pull up to the restaurant.  Becca look whose here for lunch. We go inside and join my brother and Frost for lunch.
We are going to go a
Play golf than go see Antonio.  Joey has put a halt on incoming calls and visitors. He was getting too many.  Just text her. She probably will turn off her cell too.Do you two want to meet us at the club? Nah. We just came to eat lunch  than go shopping. I am glad she wanted her car driven or the car would be overflowing with shoes. Babe I am not that bad.
Everyone  laughed at me.
Becca yes you are. It took us forever to unload them. Okay,  I like shoes.  Becca if you could be a designer heel you would be. Babe hush. 
They laughed at me again.  We finished our meal and left.  The guys went golfing and we went shopping for shoes and outfits.
Babe please for me try this on. It will look good on you.  Fine give it here.  Hell no I am not spending that much for a blouse and pants. Babe just try the. on.
Jane tried them on.
See you look very chic and professional. Becca I chase bad guys. I don't wear expensive clothes.  No but when we go out like date night. Anyway  I am paying for them.
We left the mall. I was wrong. She had the Ferrari packed with shoes and clothes.
Frost you lucky dog a hole in one.  Tommy not lucky  slot of practice. Frost creamed at golf today.
Tommy I  am going to Katelyn do you want to come? Nah I am going to kick it at home. Okay. If you need any more help. Let me know. I have a few more days off with pay. I am going to be golfing more. See you later bro.see yah.
I drove to Katelyn's.
Aye Barry,did you enjoy your male bonding time? Yes. Its good to have Tommy here.I wish Frankie would move here too. Barry you never know.  Barry you up for some dessert?Katelyn of course I am.
Barry picked me up and carried me to my bedroom to fuck me yes fuck.I wanted it rough today.