34

The following morning my mother was tired and stayed in bed. This is not her norm. She even canceled her date with George. Becca told me her mom has a friend who will come to the house to do therapy sessions but its double the cost versus an office visit. I asked Becca to call the lady Kimberly Kim to come to the home. I knew my mother needed help. I contacted my brothers and they updated them. Tommy said to have the therapist to send all her bills to his dentist office. He did not care the cost nor how many sessions she needed as long she received the services.
I woke up my mother and sat on her bed.
MA I spoke with Frankie and Tommy this morning. We are worried about you. Esmi has a friend who is a therapist named Kimberly Kim who is scheduled to be here in a hour. Jane home sessions are expensive. MA we know that but you won't get out of bed or at least the bedroom. To make you feel at ease, Tommy has offered to have all your therapy sessions bills to be sent to him at his dental office. He doesn't care the amount nor the duration of how many. None of us do. We just want you to get better. You were doing pretty good last night but this morning you even canceled your date with George. This isn't you. So please get up and take a shower and come and eat breakfast that Becca made us.

I waited until I heard the shower going and my mother was actually taking a shower. I barely opened the bathroom door to make sure she was not faking it.

Babe she is up at least. Yes she was quite but worried about about cost. I told her Tommy will be paying. This is the first for him. The last time he paid anything was when my papi didn't pay their taxes. Otherwise, it's always been Frankie and I.
Angela came and drank her coffee and ate her French toast and bacon. My door bell rang and the lady identified herself as Kimberly Kim. I introduced myself, Becca and my mother. Becca and I left the family room to work out.

Jane was working on her strength while I ran on the treadmill

Jane was working on her strength while I ran on the treadmill. Within forty minutes of our workout, we hear my mother scream.
Becca and I turned off the treadmill and or put the weights down and ran into the family room.
The therapist had my mother under hypnosis and told us to be quiet. My mother was acting out what she wanted to do O'Reilly bit never did. I held onto Jane as she saw the terror and angry she saw in her mother. I eventually was able to get her in our bedroom and had her take a shower with me.
Babe she is trained my mother said. I know it was hard to see her in that manner. She may or may not know of what she does and we need not to mention it until she does. I know Becca. I have been hypnotized several times myself. Babe did you make your appointment? Yes, mine is tomorrow with a counselor the precinct recommended to me.
The us marshall office is picking up my sessions costs for as long as I need them. We dried off and laid in the bed dressed. My mother knocked on our door.

ANGELA COME IN

ANGELA COME IN. Jane Kimberly wants to speak to you.
Jane left to speak with Kimberly.