A same cycle

ZOYA

He led us to a room where a 5-year-old child was sleeping. Soon a boy almost my age enters. The way he is looking at the boy says he is a brother of that boy, because both have not much in common, just dark hairs.

'What is wrong with him?' she touches him and Zoya could see how easily Larousse got tensed. She tried to digest the jealousy 'he is ice cold', she noticed the teenager look at her 'I am Arian,' Larousse interfered 'Arian can you look after her' pointing at camellia the boy nod while brushing the child's hair off his forehead and leave.

'What happened to him?'

'I don't know', she double-checks Larousse's face.

'You might have some idea,'

'He is having a hard time breathing and coughing blood.' Somehow, seeing the child go through so much, she asks concerned, 'does someone hex him?'

'Not something I know' he sits beside and he checks the temperature. 'It is raising'

'You should consult bonnie; I mean, she has a grimoire.' He shook his head 'I don't trust witches, sometimes I think she is behind all this' Zoya retracts her hand.

He places the blanket nicely on the child. She moves to the corner 'Josephine taught me a healing tonic that could heal, but it will not guarantee healing curses or jinx. We can try.'

'I try that already. you have a connection with Mikaelson. He could live more. I want you to be the anchor'

'Fine, but as you say, I have a dark shadow. He might have to'

'Well, that could be looked after later,'

She sighs as she knows she can't leave a child to such a bizarre 'Fine'. He nods and moves out, leaving me all alone with the child.

The Mikaelson will feel, and if they do not, at least Elijah will. And in a state, he is... ALLAH.

The more she saw the child, she felt irritated. It irritates her more that she got irritated over a sick child. God, Zoya, how unstable are you becoming?

The door opened to reveal that boy. Arian. He looks around; I guess it confirms Larousse 's presence. He finally looks at me with a breath. He walks to me nervously, 'doctor how is he?' Doctor?

'He will be fine soon' when I don't know? Will he be safe? I cannot guarantee? but how can I not feel guilty when I know the smile on Arian face is just because of my tiny big lie? 'What your brother's name? I have caught up a little.'

'Xavier,' is cute 'Xavier is the heart of our family. And dad. you cannot imagine if he got a single scratch, he would go mad.' His statement made me smile, remembering my jiju. Because no way could my father be such a man.

the door opened and Larousse look at both me and Arian, his mood turns sour 'Arian I asked you to look after our guests downstairs till I talk to the doctor,'

'Sorry d-' Larousse cut him 'NOW downstairs' Arian nodded and went downstairs.

'What you were talking about?' he asked. I answer 'not much. He thinks I am a doctor. And I said my brother will be well soon.' I noticed his hands were working, but they tangled his mind somewhere else. I ignore it 'so what are we going to do?'

he double-checked at me 'don't tell me you don't know how to do it.'

'Clearly I don't own magic' I do something witchy with my hand.

'of course, you have. But you locked it,'

'I remember little when I locked it. By the way, where is cami?'