Elijah

They both heard him talking to someone else. Elijah said, "you earn an arrest warrant?".
She took her phone she got from the shoe and dialed a number before going inside. Elijah heard as she talks to someone in her language. It has been a while now but she is still busy on call, his ears perk up on catching sirens "They are here" Zoya and he shares a glance. She slides her phone into donation box.
The next second the guards enter with bulletproof jacket, Zoya comment "nice outfit"
Will point her with gun "hand up in air". she grumbles, but gives in. He looks at Elijah "Are you with her?". Elijah rolls his eyes, with no fear, sits on a bench, "I am her lawyer. I want to know why my client is being bothered."
Will spoke with hatred toward Zoya "I booked your client under the charge of murder for 10 people we found those dead bodies in her apartment.". Elijah looks at her who is taking the news "and she pleads guilty. My client and I was having a brief discussion from morning to now here."
"a formal meeting in church. You must have some papers regarding this brief discussion," Will ask.
Zoya wondered why Elijah went upstairs "who were they?" asking about bodies.
instead of getting any answer "we want you to handover us password for your system," he orders. Zoya let her hands down feeling pain placing them on her waist "detective I am at reputed position and before going through my system I would like you to get the permit from higher authorities," no more like the game anymore.
"then I guess your system will be in our custody," Zoya eyes narrow at him as he is the other chicken who wants her eggs. She raises her finger, but Elijah's voice boom throughout church "she is the chairmen of New Orleans ships board, that also involves details of international trade. Plotting her to get her powers is nothing new the world will witness,"
Will gave him some papers he got from his junior. Zoya looks as Elijah going through the papers, Will ask "may I have those papers you were discussing from morning?" Elijah hands him file without a single glance at him.

Zoya looks at them both, will eyes be dancing in wonder he spoke "you are he-". Elijah shut the file cutting him mid-sentence "Mind your business", placing a hand in pocket, he told "as the file says the murder happens at noon,".
Taking a deep breath, "she is with me all the time. To prove your point, I can get you to talk to my sister and brother."
"to make it clearer, you can check the cut footage of the hallway of my apartment, or outside the church to prove I was here when this happens along with Mohinder." Zoya includes.
"You said you have no family; you got a sister and now a family." Zoya roll her eyes "We can't let you go without charges and interrogation" before Elijah can interfere, Zoya responded, "fine the sooner the better.". A signal from will to his team. Two guards came forward, grabbing her wrist behind under the cuff.
{
She pushes the door and finds Hyde on the stairs.

"You are late. Why?"

"I have to babysit. Excuse me, I am tired" and whispered something in Hindi he doesn't get.

He pushed himself in her way "You better learn to respect. If you don't want to get deported back to your country," he moved sideways, giving her a narrow way.

"You Winna know me," you ask?

"I won't mind here but my bed-" before he can speak, she stabs his hand with a knife, tucking into the wood of the handrail. He screams.

She took it out, and he cares his hand to his chest.

She took that knife and slash his wrist three-four times before he can act. He looks at her scared "well I got to know I lost family and don't get peace. And I carry animosity on my sleeves."

She looks at him with a narrow eye "Let took this to your bed. Won't you fulfill my needs" she gripped his wrist and next she pulls it to her mouth, drinking his blood.