Plantation

"Klaus! " I gasp, as my eyes capture Niklaus having Lucien to the wall, his hand in Lucien's chest. My chest tightens as I realize if I wouldn't have managed to come here, I would have lost him. It was shocking for me as I felt a wetness in my eyes. Just ready to spill. Did I start loving Lucien?
"Zoya" niklaus came blocking my view. I backed away from his hand, covered with Lucien's blood. I looked at Niklaus, but that held no shame, doubts but no guilt.
I moved my face, looking down, as my tears fell to the ground. Putting my hands in my jacket pocket, I pull out a Finn pendant. Handing him without looking at him, I move my attention to my man bending toward the wall with support. My heart instantly melts from the anger I was holding to Mikaelson's.
I move to him, holding him as coughs blood out. I soothe his shoulder. "Lucien" as he looks at me. But for a strange reason, I saw my reflection in his eyes, my red molten eyes all to him. Luckily, Lucien just grabs me by the back of my head, hiding my face to his shoulder.
"Let's Go Home," I answered as I felt the same frustration I felt when I was staying here. constant eyes on me. Plus, the same courtyard where Hayley does the same with me. I look up at him, seeing me as normal. I remove my face from his shoulder.
"We thought he was hunting you." If glares could kill, Marcel would have been dead by now.
"I was not in favor of this," Vincent starts a conversation; I look at him. Just looking at him, I couldn't form my anger, a fact I again didn't get to bring out Finn.
"Could you talk to Davina?" I look at Marcel for his utter selfishness.
I answered without care, "No." Really, what do they think of me as a nanny? "Luce. Are you feeling good now?" I look at the charming face whose eyes hold warmth for me. Before Lucien could say to shock others, niklaus, "At least can check whether Hope is good or not." The bloody manipulative family.
Third Point of View
Lucien after learning Zoya last night, "Zoya I am fine. My wounds healed up. I also need to drink. You can go check on her" Her face shows emotions. Niklaus's eyes capture everything. it afraid him to accept that Lucien knows the value of Zoya more than any of the people.
Zoya took a breath, "where?" she asks about hope. Even though she could ask anyone, seeing only Niklaus saw her worth of being helpful to hope. She asked him. silently niklaus walked ahead.
For Zoya, it was the slowest and hardest journey, "just tell me the room I can go on my own.". "I was scared." He countered. She didn't hear him, walking away. "Hope was crying and I -"
"You did exactly what I predicted." His eyes waver. "Leave it niklaus. It's not like it will ever change"
Zoya's mood spoiled more as he kept, "If you could have picked up my call." Niklaus complained. She answered, "I was unconscious." Her eyes register silence in his eyes "And I don't have time or intention or feeling telling you. So now you register our type of relationship. I can assume furthermore I see you less in my life. Hopefully, just for hope."

Every word Zoya said pierced Niklaus's soul more and more. Remind him how much her sharp tongue can sting, something he forgot in his way when he took her for granted. She pushed the door, meeting Elijah just in the way who was about to leave. Without even glancing at him, she walks past, moving to Hope, who was now sleeping.

Niklaus kept quiet, as Elijah was talking to Rebekah as she agreed to join them. Even though he was quiet, he also caught on to Elijah's eagerness to get a new suit by ignoring Zoya's presence. He was having blasts in his brain constantly at the news that he was just quiet.
"Rebekah visits Aurora, the manic is missing" Niklaus felt like digging his grave. He acts shocked. "Could it be Lucien?" Elijah discusses this with niklaus. "Seeing Josh got attacked also last night".
Elijah turned to him with a suit in his hand, "Why don't you ask her?" Niklaus raises a brow while giving him a look. That only made Elijah smile. "Oh, I didn't catch on the fact you sort of have" Elijah was busy enjoying he didn't notice the way his brother was looking at him. with pity. And annoyances.

the door of the shop opened, and Rebekah marched to join them in the adjacent room, "just an hour. I am busy with Zoya's wedding?" Niklaus snort at Elijah's attempts to ignore uttering Zoe's name.
"So how is the preparation going on?" Niklaus asks now to be silent.
She glanced at him, "Lovely, none of them are in touch with me. I didn't get to see her baby bump." Niklaus questioned by hum. To which she nods.
Elijah informed, "He sort of met her." Elijah let go of the suit. "niklaus was interrogating Lucien and... she...." Making eye contact with niklaus who wants to change some facial features of his brother. Rebekah's eyes widened, her voice raised making a niklaus look at her "You put your hand inside his chest. What's wrong with you? If it's because you love her, at least say it." she grew angry stomping out of the shop. Elijah stares at niklaus for Rebekah getting offended again. Niklaus instantly states while looking at him. back, observing him, "I Love Her.". rather than his eyes catching something it's his hearing that hears his knuckles, niklaus even got on his heartbeat which was not so good. But luckily, while carrying a clenched jaw Elijah went to the changing room.

Zoya had just stepped out of Lucien's apartment when met the blonde Mikaelson. Female. "I was expecting a baby bump," Rebekah questioned. Zoya looks at her, giving up a stoic face.

it didn't take long for them to Both end up in a café across the street. Rebekah spoke with a heavy heart. "I learned about how Hayley hurt you."
zoya replies, "I was never fond of her, so it doesn't matter."
"It's my brother. Isn't it?". Zoya replied after a pause, "Hmm." She changes the topic, "So you must be busy with a family wedding.".
Rebekah stares at her with narrow eyes. "You are getting married tomorrow for God's sake. How could you be roaming the streets? In such clothes. And such hair." Zoya looks at herself. She pouts toward Rebekah at her insult. Zoya was ready with compliments for her lifestyle, loose clothes with some sort of dirt, messy hair, and sports shoes. But told her the truth "We postpone it".
Rebekah's eyebrow rose instantly, then it lowered, "is it because of niklaus?" Rebekah waits for Zoya to answer as she keeps tapping the table, "Zoya.". Zoya's mouth was open but words were sort of not coming out. She huffed in one sentence, "I gave him time to think. Lucien ." She took a pause, forming the next sentence "In the case in a few months, he.... happens to have a change of heart."
"You are the only person who can kill me just by your suspense build-up." Rebekah's eyes squint minimally toward Zoya.
in a heartbeat, Zoya said, "Aurora is carrying his child." Zoya waited. For half a minute looking at Rebekah, who was not moving at all. "Bekah." She smoothly asks "You Alive.?" Rebekah's fist opens along with her mouth, but then she shuts it looking at Zoya in confusion. The waitress came looking at both of them. Zoya gave her smile out of force. Rebekah's finger came out of her fist, "A bottle of -" It was the first time she heard Rebekah forgetting what she was asking, "I would like to have a bottle of vodka and whisky and strong coffee with some sharp edges knives along with hammer"
"It's a cafe," the waitress reminded Rebekah. Zoya instantly places her hand on Rebekah's who is ready to pounce on the waitress's arteries "A strong coffee, a muffin, and chocolate cake. Please" sending away the waitress. Rebekah bent forward looking damn angry stabbing her finger. "Aurora. How in the damn one night got knocked up." making Zoya wonder, looking at Rebekah's finger. Rebekah keeps going on, "And Lucien is pregnant with two women." Again stabbing.
Zoya blinks and blinks several times, "Rebekah darling. It is only her who got pregnant."
Rebekah moves back with narrow eyes, "In one damn night. again." "How many shocks are you going to give me?"
Zoya rolls her eyes, "Okay. Aurora used to sleep with Lucien by magical manipulation. To get back at me and fabricate my image in niklaus eyes. but then she got pregnant." Slowly Rebekah understood, but her eyes remain keen on looking at her.
zoya states, "And I am not pregnant.".
Rebekah told her, "But now Aurora is free so she would-" Rebekah stopped. "You knew."
"I" Zoya only felt uttering one word. But slowly guilt creeps on her nerve, " I can't keep her there knowing she is pregnant.". Rebekah calms down, understanding, "Lucky bitch." But soon she uttered, "Bloody bastard." "Hey," Zoya's protective behavior came out.
"That bastard cheated on you." Rebekah debate.
"Not in his senses," Zoya answered.
"Why aren't you angry?" Rebekah grew furious.
"He confessed to me that long back. that Aurora played with his mind and they slept together."
"And you forgive him?" Rebekah's anger started showing on her face.
"Okay, Romeo we are Leaving. we will come back when we get a cold concealer for your veins." Zoya gets up making Rebekah come out after paying no bill.