Unexpected surprise

The third point of view
Zoya stormed across the street to the Mikaelson mansion. After learning that the castle shows a new low, she is hell-bent angry. so angry she doesn't give a damn if a suit and wolf were fuming, because the short hair witch and someone ex is not her concern.
And it's not the only reason she stormed to that place Tristen kidnapped Dianna in the evening if it was no favors of her on Mohinder, she could have not saved her. why all this because Tristen wants to meet her... yeah just to meet her.
Zoya doesn't care how she looks or the chill weather. the guards look at her and surprisingly she got not shoved, because of Elijah's order.
A formal dinner table has been set up in the courtyard, and the bar that Klaus and Elijah destroyed in their last fight has been replaced and filled with fancy decanters full of various forms of alcohol, along with plates of grapes, cheese, and bread as hors deserves. Lucien is at the bar, pouring himself a glass of bourbon when Tristan arrives with a bouquet in a large pot in his hand

LUCIEN cheerfully "Aw, flowers for me? You shouldn't have!"

Tristan rolls his eyes as he lays the pot of flowers on the other end of the bar, and Lucien pops a grape into his mouth before sitting on one of the barstools "They're for the lady of the house. The well-mannered bring a gift when invited to dinner. I assume you brought nothing?"

LUCIEN sneakily "Nothing but my deepest respect for you."

Just then, Klaus enters the room, having changed into a nice black velvet dinner jacket over his usual dark Henley and jeans "Lovely. We're all getting along!"

LUCIEN adds "Mm, like a fuse and a match."

"And I won't mind fueling it" the three looks at Zoya fuming in anger with a petrol can. she shoves that to Niklaus chest running his jacket will glaring at Lucien "I hope you like it"
"Zoya" Lucien tried to approach her but she took a step back. Klaus notices this and looks at me for an explanation. He places the can on the bar end
"well we never met before, I am-" Tristen tried to introduce by taking her hand when Zoya shrink away from his touch "back off" the smile fell a bit from Tristen's face, but Lucien didn't hide his smile and Niklaus eyes reflect amusement. Lucien's smile drops as soon as she rolls her eyes at him, crossing her arms.
Tristen smirk covering his fallen smile "I knew that tone, like your father" and it took her a lot of courage to not show what else she got from father.
Lucien started "Zoya..." she ignores and link her arm with Klaus. Klaus is slightly taken back by her response because she is not someone to imitate something like this. She trailed her hand to Klaus jacket "you are looking handsome"
"you looking ravishing as well, Love."
she smiles a lot sweetly than Niklaus ever expected "so ravishing that you want me to stay here" Lucien can see through and knew what she is doing. "I go freshen up, I assume my clothes will in your right side of our wardrobe" Niklaus smiles nervously and nod. It was better than handling two women together. "Please enjoy and welcome to our home" the last line while smiling toward Lucien.

She was fuming, she didn't plan to stay there but felt like to hurt Lucien for betraying her. she clearly remembers asking for time. She wants time because she wants to handle her and Elijah's life status. Elijah who is observing her as soon as she enters, it was amusing the way she put Tristen down. but he never thought she rubs her thought of staying here on their face even Niklaus is shocked by her behavior.

Zoya storms to Niklaus's room and straightway decide to go to the balcony and shut the door in a way. till now she never understood how to deal with this marriage anxiety, when she was going to married before she felt the same, and also when Elijah asks her to marry him, and now this Lucien. She tried to breathe in and out so she didn't fall for the crying. "Did he hurt you?" Elijah's voice shivers her. she composes herself with arms around giving enough space between them. Elijah heard her low reply "No" but with the way she behaves, he is not certain he did hurt her.
"so you are going to stay here?" he tried to do a normal conversation. But it made him smile as she said "No" like a hurt child who is not going to settle for a low.
Zoya who noticed his posture knew he smiled, huff with closed eyes. Elijah's smile goes down as he noticed her nose tip turns red, to confirm his suspension he has to look at her eyes but her hair covered her face.
"hey" he tried to touch her when she steps back, and this time he noticed her face with tears hanging on eyelashes, and then they fall, but it was not one or two it was a lot of streams. She wipes with the back of her hand "please don't. you don't have to ruin your hands or prestige for a.." she looks for the word "this." She points at herself. She chuckles sadly "kiseke baap ki jaghir". She looks straight forward to him "wase bhi Maine tumhare Bhai ki rakhel bane ka Vada Kiya hog par tumhare Nahi" She looks away reminding herself "I forget you need subtitle". He starts walking away, he suddenly stops "I didn't need to know, I am get used to it before also you used to pour others anger and faults over me. nothing new," he spoke through teeth making Zoya confused by his statement. He looks away as some tears were still staining her face "you are still so selfish". she asks shuttering "I am selfish?" not believing a word. "Yeah, you are" he spats the answer and walks away, leaving her wondering why he says that.

Zoya
my phone beep with a notification showing a message. Lucien message. Or let say a letter.
I tap it.

I was trying to protect, I heard from my assistant your adoptive father is looking for a groom for you. I know right now you are not in a state of mind to indulge in these matters, so I interfere and put the proposal. Don't worry I am not expecting the same feelings. I just want to protect you - your luce
she faces palm, couldn't that dumb give her some notice to his action. First injecting his blood now accepting this offer.

The third point of view
Elijah was descending controlling his anger with presence in his home, but due to surrounding. Lucien looks upstairs behind Elijah making Elijah turn and glance and see Zoya. surprisingly she is not looking at Lucien with anger. he steps down to move toward their first sire, but Lucien walks to get Zoya at the end of the stairs "I didn't intend to hurt you. love."
"And what did I miss?" Niklaus ask. But Lucien ignores the eyes of praise and grab Zoya's hands, making her surprised by his action.
"Lucien, you must understand where you stand. You better not upset my brother," Elijah spoke not even looking in their direction. "I will let the lady decide." Lucien looks at Zoya with a hope "She won't mind" lessening his grip.
"A small chat won't cause much," Zoya looks past through Elijah's back, assuring Klaus, who glares, but not out of anger but in annoyance. Lucien, who smirks and leans. She couldn't hold her smile, assuming how dumb he is "Yes Mr. Castle". Lucien asks with a little glint "I was just wondering do you have any plans tonight?" she can feel all attention.
With a heavy heart and while pitying myself "very unfortunately I have." I point to the table "I am not joining-". he cuts her softly "of course you won't join that table." He rolls his eyes.
He smiles "it's just I learn there is this restaurant who serves authentic Indian street food"

Elijah

Lucien spoke, "it's just I learn there is this restaurant that serves authentic Indian food" Zoya looks confused but then she bit her lip "Luce" with a big smile. Lucien copies her "Zoya" make her simple on the show "and this famous street food with Bengali desserts, hydrobiid biryani" he smirks back on seeing her face that spoke how much tempting offer it is "Tempting" she moans. She yelps "but I need to go.". Lucien tease "you sure?" she glares at him, but then frowns. "How about when your plans got end we both head there?" she looks at him with eyes spoke desire "it can take time"
"What makes you assume this dinner is going to end easily" she chuckles. "You call me when these plans of yours end" she nods like a child.