KING👑

Something flickers in Elijah as he and Hayley came out of the building, and he saw as she whistles for the baby, and the child continues to hide himself under Zoya's neck. Hayley noted Elijah was watching Zoya but couldn't get herself to read him. But her gaze softens as she notices she plays with kids, but it also pinches her heart that Zoya is happy and able to get herself stable when she can't.

Lucien

I hang up a call and look in the mirror. Wow, how long I haven't smiled Like this, her words rang again and again. Why I didn't record when she talks to me? Next time.

"Look how whipped you are by uttering three words. " I tried moving away when she wrapped her arms around me from behind. If it was not good sex, I wouldn't have kept her. Every time I meet Zoya, the impulse of consuming her in my lust grows every day. But the thought that she is going to be my wife, not some whore, stops me for a while.

Her finger massages my torso in a teasing manner. I remove her hands. "move, I have to -" my words die as she smooths them with a kiss. I tried to push when she put images of Zoya kissing me–wildly. Her mouth got detached when she looked at me with an innocent smile, "Luce," like Zoya's soft-happy voice.

Aurora

I look at him as he lay beside me with closed eyes muttering Zoya's name. The poor her not understanding what exactly he is. But they don't have a habit of trapping people with bad pasts. His eyes open and look at me with a vein under his eyes. I lure him by removing hair from my neck. "Hungry?"

Fangs came out, and the next second, he lunged at my neck. I groaned as he dug his death into my neck. I control my urge to rip him away, only he can help get Tristen and revenge on Niklaus. with disgust, I caress his head.

Zoya

I scan and email the letters to the bank. She could be hopeful if she thought I'll ask her to accept something I've been reluctant to give to anybody other than Jack. To be honest, he never made a nomination, but knowing him, it was easy to predict. But if she can't appreciate his efforts and sentiments, I should keep them with me until I bring Jackson back.

I have nothing other than his frozen body to complete such a deed. But something isn't letting go, as if it's there in front of me and all I have to do is wait, clear my mind, and keep looking around.

I looked at the time and changed my clothing. Lucien. Luce. Last month with him was fantastic, and he worked tirelessly to get me out of my shell. It wouldn't be inaccurate to claim that his companionship helps me forget the grief and abandonment from my surrounding. But it also made me worry if I'd have to fight for a cause one day. I disregarded and subconsciously drew out the invitation card, biting my bottom lip as I pondered the implications.

When was the time he refused you anything? Never. But I will not force him. With that, I went to get my clothes ready.

The third point of view

Zoya wandered across the street, and Lucien considered approaching her when she looked around and groaned, but then she doubted he was absent. He is a vampire. She dialed his number, but it immediately went to voicemail; after a minute, she received a message from him. I'm afraid I won't be able to make it, darling. Aurora requires my help. Her lips instantly tasted sour, but she reminded herself, "there was never anything between us," to calm her heart for another break, making her understand how much she gives to Lucien. She closed her eyes and exhaled deeply to relax.

 She closed her eyes and exhaled deeply to relax