Trust

At the Mikaelson compound, Klaus awakens to find that he is spooning with Cami, whose face is turned away from him. And here's to an even better tomorrow. He smiles and lifts his hand to stroke her hair away from her neck, but his contentment immediately turns to horror when he sees his fingers are covered in blood.

Back at St. James infirmary, Aurora smiles happily at Tristan. "And here's to an even better tomorrow."

Aurora returns to playing "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" as Tristan daydreams about something. The scene then cuts back to the Mikaelson compound, where Klaus, nearly sick with fear, shakily lifts himself up to find that Cami's throat had somehow been slit in while he was sleeping, and they coat her chest and arms in her blood. Klaus gasps in horror and shock and tries to lift Cami up, but her lifeless body lays slack in his arms. "Oh! OH! No, no, no. No! No! No! NO!"

Klaus clutches her body to his tightly as he begins to silently panic, shaking from just how devastated he is to find her dead after everything that has happened

Zoya, who was standing at Lucien's door, tripped over the steps and grabbed her head. "You will pay for your family," her mind kept repeating. She slumped on the floor as she was ready to ring the bell.

Lucien, who was inside drinking from a woman's neck, moved when he heard a commotion. With a big stride, he pushes the women aside and walks to the door.

When the door opened, he was startled to see Zoya laying in the hallway. "Love"

Lucien slams the door to his room and throws her on his bed right away. The ladies he had been drinking from stagger into "Mr. cast-" before she can finish, Lucien snaps her neck, sending her corpse crashing to the ground with a thud. As he sits alongside Zoya, scanning for evidence of violence on her face and body, his face turned to anger as he finds a large black gash impression on her milky white wrist, He lets out a loud "AHH" and thrashes the lamp on the bedside table.

He didn't pause for a second before running to his closet; as soon as he walked into the room, he was already removing the needle from his vein. "I'll get you the witch in the morning," he says as he raises her hand, turns it to the side, and gently injects her with the needle.

Outside of New Orleans Maximus sits on the couch, bringing out his phone to check for updates when a lab coat lands on the table. He closed his eyes and relaxed, attempting to conserve energy.

"So, you are the one ancestor who put their bids," he says, opening his eyes and looking at women dressed in a retro manner.

"You should be terrified," I said as I approached him.

"You can't hurt me," he says, his gaze fixed on hers.

"But I can harm your children," he says, his eyes darkening, as the ladies wink. "Perhaps you'll understand what it's like to lose a child then." Maximus gives her a scornful glance "Wasn't it you who murdered the Novell family, including the infant in their daughter's womb, so that you could marry him? You don't deserve to hurl mud at me."
"We don't kill family," she exclaims, causing a few glasses to shatter, "but you did."

"Family? You've got to be joking, right? when we were all related." Laughing.

"By the way, when you're done scaring me, Afterwards, AHH!" "If you're terrified, then leave." I'm exhausted. You may go terrify Zoya since she has a fear of darkness,"

"Don't worry, I'm not here to murder you right now, not until you feel every agony," he said before disappearing and filling his lab with items off the shelf, including Zoya's blood. "Don't worry, I'm not here to murder you right now, not until you feel every agony," he said before disappearing and filling his lab with items off the shelf, including Zoya's blood. "Don't worry, I'm not here to murder you right now, not until you feel every agony," he said before disappearing and filling his lab with items off the shelf, including Zoya's blood. "Don't worry, I'm not here to murder you right now, not until you feel every agony," he said before disappearing and filling his lab with items off the shelf, including Zoya's blood. "Don't worry, I'm not here to murder you right now, not until you feel every agony," he said before disappearing and filling his lab with items off the shelf, including Zoya's blood.