What is wrong with her?

Third person point of view

Maximus Larousse stared at the amber liquid swirling in his glass, each golden droplet a testament to the weight of his failures. It seemed that every defeat he faced was somehow intertwined with her, a constant reminder of his shortcomings. With her demise imminent, the fate of Revela and himself hung in the balance, poised on the precipice of a dark and uncertain future. He sighed heavily, the weight of his burdens pressing down on him like a leaden shroud.

"I never pegged you for a crowd person," a voice remarked, pulling Maximus from his reverie. He glanced up to find Cami standing before him, her gaze sharp and unwavering. On any other day, he might have welcomed the chance to escape her company, but today, the specter of failure loomed too large.

Maximus acknowledged with a nod, his expression guarded. "I didn't expect to see you here." "Caroline, right?" Cami's eyes narrowed with a hint of amusement, her lips quirking into a wry smile.

"It's Cami," she corrected, her tone tinged with sarcasm. "Don't you have a mission today? Some way to make Zoya's life worse?"

Maximus's gaze flickered with a mixture of curiosity and suspicion. "You don't seem particularly fond of her," he observed, noting the bitterness in Cami's voice.

Cami shrugged nonchalantly, a flash of crimson staining her lips. "You know, I think you never desired power; you just enjoy her pain, her sadness," she remarked matter-of-factly, taking a seat beside him. Maximus studied her for a moment, his eyes searching hers for any hint of deception.

Mikaelson compound

The Mikaelson compound buzzed with activity as Cami burst through the entrance, her voice cutting through the tense atmosphere like a knife. Niklaus, already weary from his dealings with vampires and witches, looked up with a sigh of resignation.

"Please lower your voice," he implored, his fatigue evident in the lines etched on his face.

Cami's frustration boiled over as she launched into her tirade, her words dripping with venom. "I had to learn from that absurd Larousse. You decided to hand her over to that 'Dahlia copy.' Where is she?"

"In the library," Niklaus replied tersely, his patience wearing thin.

Elijah's arrival only added to the tension, his measured steps echoing through the stone corridors like a harbinger of doom. Despite his usually calm demeanor, a flicker of anger danced in his eyes as he surveyed the gathering.

"Out," he commanded, his voice cutting through the charged atmosphere like a whip. Niklaus and Cami exchanged uneasy glances before reluctantly obeying, leaving Elijah alone to grapple with the weight of their decisions.

Elijah who just changed clothes was going out from library when saw niklaus in way, he already heard from others and knew he will say. Niklaus almost beg, "Brother, I need you." Elijah eyes remain void without any emotion "at least be there we might figure out something."
"YOU already" Elijah speak through teeth, "figured. out." not even bothered to look at him.
niklaus grew frustrated he is not blind to his brother attempts and reason behind all of them. but not for others but for Elijah himself it is not a healthy option even zoya knew that's why she never initiated anything when she is back, "Lucien is on his way, then it's between then and him" Elijah eyes zeroes on niklaus for the first time. with that niklaus walk out.

Zoya
Rocking comfy oversized shirt and loose trousers, I felt ready to conquer the world, or in this case, the mansion's pristine corridors. As the first splash of water hit, laughter erupted, echoing through the marble halls and gilded frames. My long shirt fluttered with each quick move, while jiju's Angry Bird Bermuda added a pop of color to the otherwise neutral palette of the mansion.
The water war quickly escalated into a full-blown teen rebellion. The servants, initially taken aback, soon abandoned their trays of snacks to join the chaos. The grand chandeliers witnessed an unexpected spectacle as water guns replaced the usual decorum. The atmosphere of the Eulaine Mansion transformed into a vibrant playground. Jiju and I, drenched but undeterred, exchanged mischievous grins. Our teenage spirits were uncontainable, and the mansion, for a brief moment, became a canvas for our spontaneous art.
As the echoes of laughter and the remnants of the water war still lingered in the air, jiju and I found ourselves under the icy gaze of Mannat, the mansion's stern housekeeper. Her glare spoke volumes, and without a word, she directed the two teens to clean up the mess we had created in our spontaneous rebellion against the mansion's elegance.
Silently, we grabbed towels and mops, attempting to restore the aristocratic setting to its former glory. "Looks like someone declared war on the mansion," Jackson quipped, nudging me with his elbow. I chuckled, attempting to keep my laughter in check. "Just a minor rebellion. Nothing the mop and towels can't fix."
As we continued cleaning, Jackson's expression shifted from amusement to a more serious demeanor. He glanced around as if ensuring no one else was listening, then discreetly pulled out a small box from his pocket. Opening it, he revealed a selection of engagement rings.
"I've been doing some ring shopping for Helen," Jackson confessed, a nervous excitement in his voice. "What do you think of these?" My eyes widened with delight as I examined the sparkling array of rings. Each one seemed to capture a different facet of romance and elegance. I took a moment to appreciate the thoughtful choices Jackson had made. With a mischievous glint in my eyes, I leaned in to inspect the rings. "Well, well, well. Looks like someone is ready to take the plunge into eternal bliss. Who knew the eternal bachelor would become a romantic?". Jackson laughed nervously, "Yeah, yeah, mock me all you want. But seriously, which one do you think Helen would like?" Pretending to scrutinize the rings with exaggerated seriousness, I couldn't resist making a playful comment. "You know, I've heard that diamonds are a girl's best friend. But hey, maybe go for the one that looks the most expensive. That way, if she says no, you can sell it and fund a trip around the world like Finn." Jackson rolled his eyes.