A stalker and dumpster

The next day, as planned, she went to the cemetery praying, but she got stopped by witches who taunted her. "Look who shows up" Zoya looks at them like do you think I give your words any preference. She went to her tomb and placed white lilies. "hey" she looks at the tomb awkwardly. "SURPRISE, I am back," she shoves her hand in her jeans pocket. She talks to herself "I am supposed to kneel" she gets on one knee, but then soon she gets on her both knees and reads her prayers in the Islamic way. She blew the air out and murmured the last words of prayer. "I promise to keep tabs on you from now onwards." She spoke while rolling her eyes as she is talking to Jo in reality "and we have to do something for your tomb. Otherwise, it will be crow popping ground soon" she looks around examine "how about a small garden over your tomb" her head tilt while pouting "roses, lilies, maybe all the flowers" she would explain "we could skip dahlia- that won't be a harm"

She walks past her grandfather's grave and makes a dramatic bend in his respect "HELLO NANU", as his grave is invisible again. Few witches gave her weird eyes. "I know you're not here. Just know I am not angry with you - my only family member. And don't worry, I will shine. Money or not," she showed by pulling her jeans pocket showing a few cents.

She whistles around the cemetery and notices them gossiping. Not about her, it's about Davina. She can catch them considering backing out their vote in Davina to Vincent.

She was walking around when she caught someone following; she took a turn. His head banged against the dumpster iron cover. Next thing he knew, a syringe into his neck and all the liquid content in his body. He touched his neck realizing something weird, "what you did with me?"

She adjusts her hair. "Now we can talk privately" he looked at her with all hatred. She dusts her hand. "I can lend you ten minutes in my schedule. It better be not a dumb and hypothetical reason" she sprays her hand with sanitizer and placed it in her pocket back. Zoya groan and wondered when he will spill out,

"I am loyal to my people,"

She scoffs "of-course. You guys and your loyalties," the vampire goes weak on his knees "8 minutes to be exact now."

Zoya inside a drugstore to get bandages when she got bumped by a cart from behind. Ignoring it was an accident when moves to grab a bandage. She gets jumped as a hand falls on her shoulder. She stumbled to rack in her jump. "relax it's me. Lucien," he holds her shoulder. She nods. He removes his hold and moves her hair. She tries to back out, but he holds her near. "it's a vampire bite" Zoya notices the hard glare he is sending "who does that? If it's Marcel's-"
"No, it was a Tristen stalker, and he is being taken care of" He pulls her to the secular corner "Lucien what are you doing?". he bites his wrist move toward her mouth "drink" Zoya rolls her eyes "I am vegetarian" he sends her glare of which she gives him stubborn face "Luce the bandage will be enough"

The wound on his wrist healed. "just wait here" she felt dizzy and grabbed his arm. She could hear him asking her to hold herself, she can feel her surroundings change in a blink. She soon realizes that she is being held by someone, and then she falls in dizziness, shutting her eyes in exhaustion.

Lucien carries her to the empty bed, placing her gently. He took the bandage thing he got and wrapped it around her neck. The thought of someone marking her on her neck forever as a mark is making him mad. He tries to not rip the heart of the compelled human in whose house he took hostage.

Lucien took the syringe and filled the syringe with his blood. 

Elijah got worried as he got no news about Rebekah. Can see Freya trying hard. To top it all, he called Zoya, but she is not picking up. He drops the message to find Rebekah.
But then he messages again, typing ASAP. He paces around and checks for some improvement in status. He massages his neck "I will be back soon," he didn't wait for a response, and the vamp sped out on the streets.