Mystic falls

The third point of view

Elijah rang the bell as Hayley stand beside him shoving her hands in her jean pocket. The door opens.

They were unfortunate because Maximus opened the door and told them to leave right away.

Maximus was walking away to cook for his son, he breathes out the fire as he sees them inside in hall, and Maximus feels unpleasantly overwhelmed. The middle door opened before he had time to react. Arian noticed the company, putting himself in control.

"I told you not to come here," Maximus says as he approaches the Arian.

Arian said, sounding discouraged, "Dad, Xavier is not eating."

"Told him I prepared his favorite meal. I will be back soon, "Maximus moved away.

"Dad, have you spoken to the doctor?" Arian asks.

With a "No," Maximus cut him off "However, we talked about it. Don't we?"

"But I asked her -," Arian argued to make his point.

In a loving tone, Maximus forewarns, "Son," grabbing his shoulder, "I will talk to him. He will soon recover. Let me just send those people who are walking away, please." He glances at them.

"We could wait for you since you have some personal matters," Elijah suggested.

"You were on the phone call," says Arian, making Maximus's eyes move between both of them. Elijah's eyes shine with admiration for the young man in front of him. Arian requests, "can you call her?". Maximus scoffs, noting that he could threaten, enjoy, kill, and take a shower with other people but not with his "air.". Arian begged, "Dad, please."

"Call who?" Hayley asks. She says, "my name is Hayley.". However, Elijah didn't need to know who; he just pulled out his phone and dialed Zoya.

Hayley enquires, "You must be Zoya's brother?" Elijah and Maximus' necks almost snapped toward Hayley. Elijah at the moment felt the tickling bomb.

Arian responded, "No, she's our doctor," with a bad feeling because he was on the verge of thinking of her as one knowing he cared "I mean, she's my brother's doctor," Hayley nods.

"She switched her phone off." Elijah answered, noting the boy's "This shows that she is fine and that the battery drained out." Elijah's words make sense as he says, "A good reason she won't be able to make a call."

Maximus was controlling himself for a very long and after Hayley's stunt he is losing patience like sand in his hand "Arian, you go inside. We need to talk," Arian nods and goes inside.

Maximus' jaw tightens "Speak quickly if you have an important subject to cover.". dislike the reality. Any New Orleans person can speak to his children.

"In various parts of New Orleans, Freya Sees dead witches attempting to break the safety bond." He attempted to Organize the kitchen. But all in unusual. As soon as he became frustrated, he Threw his phone across the wall behind Hayley. Hayley seems amused by this "You miss the target," Maximus glares at her, but then he returns to normal and picks up the pieces. The man checks the phone memory card and rips the chip away from the body, tossing the rest in the trash. "I heard that. Leave," he said, calling himself since he thought his son needed him. Not the angry murderer.

"Where could she keep Jackson?" Hayley demands, causing Elijah to shut his eyes.

Maximus looks surprised for the first time, Not reacting much. Alternatively, one could say acting normally. The moment. Hayley and Elijah were about to speak, he replied, "I don't know, and if I did, I wouldn't have said anything."