The Book.

The words took a while to sink in, but they did.
Like acid.
They literally sunk in like acid, burning me, scarring me, as I tried to brush it off but couldn't.
I looked at Tommy, realising who's blood was on his shirt.
Realising what he had done.
Tubbo I could deal with, he had exiled Tommy, ignored him, he had it coming to be brutality honest, but techno...
I thought tommy actually cared about him at least.
'What. What did you do to him.'
Tommy looked me in the eyes and repeated his statement.
'I killed Technoblade.'
I felt my hands begin to shake, and a numbness replaced the pain.
Tommy's eyes sunk into a hard grey, as he started to talk.
'I-I dream. He made me-I couldn't - couldn't stop it- Phil-Phil died.'
Acid. Again. Seeping into my skin, poisoning me.
'did you kill him too.'
The words were out before I could stop them, and I was shocked to hear them. I suppose, all this time, I saw myself as a sort of vigilante, standing up for Tommy. But my first instincts was to judge him. Yet I saw change in his emotions, his features still poisoned with grief.
'no. Dream - he did. He-we forced techno to watch. He watched Philza die. Stab wound. It-he - it was bad. So fuckin bad.'
I knew I should be comforting Tommy, telling him that it wasn't his fault, that everything would be okay, that I didn't care, that it was all dreams fault.
But a small, twisted part of me said that it was his fault, that techno and Niki had been right, that he should have done something.
And I couldn't get any closer to him without my chest twisting with.. Something. Fear, or guilt, I might never know. I desperately tried to soften my voice, knowing his previous reactions to anger, or displeasure of any sort.
'-and techno?'
Tommy sighed.
'dream dug a hole and forced me to fight him. He had a stone sword. I had full armour and netheright tools. He couldn't have won and I knew that. And I still killed him. He was defenceless and I still killed him.'
It was astounding to me that he wasn't ashamed of killing his brother, but instead, of the fact that techno was underarmed compared to him, and that, THAT was what discusted Tommy. He spoke again, continuing .
'he thought you were dead you know.'
'what!?'
Tommy continued as if I hadn't spoken, his eyes turning a little bit more blue every time he spoke.
I decided it was best not to interrupt him, as he seems to be getting more and more worked up as he spoke, looking almost excited.
'He really cared about you. They all did. They-they trust you! They all do!
And you care about them right!? Niki, and techno, and Phil, and puffy, and Sam, and - and Tubbo!'
'I- yes. Yes I did.' I was really confused at that point, and the aching in my chest increased tenfold as I thought about them.
'How much would you be willing to give to get them back!?'
'I - Tommy - What!?'
'How much ranboo!?'
"I -" I thought about it for a while, putting my head in my hands, sighing.
'Anything.'
As I looked up, I realised Tommy was smiling. Properly smiling, grinning, eyes the bluest I've seen them since exile.
'what's so funny Tommy.' I asked in disbelief.
'you ever heard of a revive book ranboo?'
-------------------------------------------
586 words :)))
Please let me know how I'm doing with this! Good or bad!

Please drink water and generally take care of yourself :)