The Beginning Of The End

I slammed my hands down on the green table, ignoring the jolt that ran through me.
I stated at the three people gathered around me, and I could see the hidden fear in their eyes.
'We have to do something! Tubbo is dead, dream is a fucking DICTATOR and tommy....' my voice trailed away and I lowers it before continuing.
'I don't think Tommy is okay'
I stared at the people surrounding me.
Niki still had the marks of tears trailing down her cheeks, and I knew that she took the loss that we had suffered hard, yet I noted the determination in her eyes as she nodded, she was too strong to break, or if she had, it wasn't in the orthodox way, she had grown even stronger because of this tragedy, she, like me had sworn off crying, at least until the war was over, techno and Phil were different, they hadn't cared about l'manburg, or tubbo, but they were still going to fight the tyranny that had overcome us. I couldn't help but notice the conserned look in technos eyes.
'what's going on with Tommy.
You come here, tubbos dead, l'manburgs gone, dream's ruler now, Tommy was the one that killed tubbo, and gave you that leg injury, what in the name of the almighty blood god is going on.'
His voice had a lot more emotion then usual, and I only just remembered that not only had his brother just killed someone, but I really wasn't doing a good job at explaining things.
' Tommy-he's being manipulated. Or tortured or something, maybe both. It took me a while to look past my anger at his general behaviour, but it all adds up, the way he flinched when dream touched his shoulder, but looked like he needed it, as if touch starved, the way his eyes shone with tears when dream told him he was proud of him - and his eyes. You had to be looking closely to notice, but the flashed from grey at the start, to red when he saw tubbo, to blue when dream praised him, and he seems - off'
Only Philza looked surprised, which was a bit of a shock, Niki had seen it all, admittedly but, techno -
Techno looked like he had seen it all before.
'wilbur.'
Philza and Niki turned around so quickly I could barely register it.
Niki had gone pale.
'what - what do you mea-'
'he's gone insane.'
I leant against the table, trying to make sense of these words.
'what do you mean by that.'
'I have a theory. If you take away something someone cares about, then they will tear themselves apart, piece by piece, from the inside out. Jsclatt and wilbur were best friends. As close as tubbo and tommy were, closer, perhaps, they were best friends. It broke him to see what sclatt became.
A monster. '
I was shocked, not only by the content of the words, but the tired look in his eyes.
Niki started to speak.
' but tubbos not evil like jsclatt! '
Technoblade sighed.
' I know. But dream knew wilburs weakness and therefore Tommys.
Dream must have convinced Tommy that tubbo was a dictator, a tyrant.
Tommy was probably convinced that he was doing the right thing by killing him ; making a sacrifice for the greater good. We can't help him. He's gone too far. He would probably be happier dead. All he wanted was a friend. But we all left him. It's no wonder he turned out like this really. '
His voice was heavy with regret, and I couldn't shake the weight off my shoulders that had been left there by his words. It was our faults. All of us had contributed to his downfall, and therefore tubbos, and lmanburgs.
Philza stepped forwards.
' so what are we going to do?'
'Free him.'
-----------------------------------
Sorry, another short chapter, 640 words, but I promise some longer chapters soon.

Remember people love you!
People will always be there if you reach out to them!
You can do anything you put your mind to!