"Keely"

Chapter 4
"Keely"

Keely's hair was stragley upon the bounce of excessive curls. Her face, oval shaped with full lips and a soft and gentle demeanor. Steadily, she exuded the quaint sufficiency of an incredible beauty. She was popular and alluring, a straight A student, and in love with her boyfriend Bentley.

She was a refined girl of an inward secrecy. Longing for something more from life, but never finding it.

Unknown within to herself, something found her....

Something ancient and unyielding. A demon seed growing silently within her. Marring the restraints of simple death into an infestation of darkness. Alive and breathing her breath, her heart, and her mortal soul. Boundless and eternal.

Forever...

Reflective perfection dawned its light upon her sky-blue eyes. Eyes that could render a man weakened by the sight of them. Interpreting the whims of a final passion into the reconstructed ambiance of a dark angel in waiting. Disguised by the core of the beast that now trained her sorrow tinged insides.

She was a divine treasure.

The developed plight of essential genetics tuned to the proficiency of what it meant to be attractive. A dark enchantress perfumed of a rediscovering enigma. Spewing outwards its scent to hypnotize the weakened souls of men. Upon a smile entrancing within a deliberate flirtation. Beneath the coated magnificence of painted eyes by mascara-driven highlights adorning her.

For they knew no folly.

No recollection of humor engaging.

Just a cold stilling lifelessness.

A pretend labyrinth of a dull, archaic blueness. Tracing the curves where tears no longer tumbled. Trained in the dormant tapestry of an alien counterpart. Fueled by emotionless disgust. Draining the essential bloom of Keely's life blood upon its lips.

For she now belonged to the currier of the ancient queen. To be reassembled at the appointed time. Into her genetic likeness. To rule the dark in all its potent mystery.

Her curves spoke intensely to the souls of men.

Her breasts residing within the twin ship of gentle bounds. Perfectly proportioned for her body. Their softness, boasting without a word. Gently residing beneath her shirt. Their delicacy, enticing the lips that longed to taste them. Their obeying innocense dealing the curves of a silent heaven. A heaven cloaked in shadow and pearls. Dragging men downward to the pit of its unraveled destruction.

Her breath enticingly carried the silk-driven sound of her voice.

Its tone defining the gentle meekness in the package of all that she appeared to be. A disguising as her unseen wings recoiled upon razor edges. Retracted within flesh and bone. Awaiting their ejecting of an explicit advancing. Slicing through dream and soul unbound. Becomming one with her as a feast of an internal wanting. Dining ruthlessly on the essence that fuels her waking death.

Murmured tones insisted their union of night and spoken mortality.

Speaking in an alien language while plowing the summit of a fearless expressing. Through lips that enabled the foreboding dialect. Of unknown words known to a lesser humanity. Learning there appropriate culture. Tuning the resemblance as a mimicing inhabitant of their own internal ancestry.

She was draped in midnight, stern willed but inviting. Wearing a black see through strapless dress. It's creation riding the arching swerve of her inwardly mutated body.

A dark rendition embellished on an easel of a masters' perfect creation. Honing the bleak derivative of venom to bind together her flesh to an alien infection.