"Manifest"

Heaven shined of a rapturous internal reflecting. Its defending fortress of goodness bestowing the virtue of its fortune to a brilliant fire of all eternity.

A spiraling white euphoric resonance tumbled wildly through the tunneled entrance of Belmeres now open portal. Bluish In its hazy discharge, pulsing its excessive rays while encapturing his massive form in its defining wake. A clamped off sucession of metallic hands clutched in a fiery brigade of a gleaming battalion. Their initial joining combing in the shape of a mammoth circular entrance. Held together by the unity of their resemblance. Casting light upon the shadows to another unseen world.

The doorway stood within a thunderous completion.

Its quaking issuing the somber tones of heaven's expressive radiance. Stripping Belmere slightly of his angelic form, he glanced back at heaven's treasured glory.

"All for Christ, I commit my heart to his service".

A momentary reassembling denounced the angelic form of Belmeres former being. The mirage counterpoint of shapes and colors twisted graciously into a human adaptation, draping silently upon his transposed body.

His eyes closed firmly while the saddling of intense light pierced through his consciousness.

Finally, all had become blackness for but a moment.

The chastised deliverance of light and existence slowly crept into Belmeres now human mind.

The quiet chill of an autumn breeze ruffled sharply through reddish dangling curls. Distorted dark brown eyes scanned carefully while searching for an outward final conclusion. His heartbeat danced silently amidst flesh composing its wake to assume the purity of consciousness once again.

Belmere awakened slowly in a cradled bed of soil and rough jagged stones. Their intrusive brittleness nestling his now newborn human form. The faint color of redness appeared on his hands and arms. Dripping to the mouth of a green earth. Watering its temple with the blood of a now powerless being.

For Belmere was now half angel. A brutish thickening in the remembrance of his ailing strength. In the reality of his cause to do the lords work with trembling human hands.

A juggling mess of new motor functions and flesh tinged movements now disturbed him

A punctured precipice of pain and torment slowly crept into his fragile begging. Out stretched hands clasped tightly, the fist that spewed of human insistence. Its blood hollowing again the barren earth of a trialing disdain. Slowly sitting upward, the sky bathed in a crystal blueness. Its rafting clouds, humongous in the resemblance of the beauty of heaven. The sun shined quaintly in its rendered form of mortal expression. Its suspension of shadow powering the nexus strained surface of it's making. Hung within an immense power guarding the realms of light and warmth that sprayed continuously outwards.

Belmere stood to his feet.

A rickety swaying accompanied a duel indecision. For fear of falling and injury boggled down his worrisome thoughts from within. A few moments of careful consideration guided his approach of walking in a forward motion. Onward he steadily strutted to an eventual acquiring.

The practice of this art made Belmere chuckle.

For in heaven his mighty form moved in a massive fury. Light and glory propelled the rapidly displacing aura of a shadow less body. A body now clothed in a silk shirt and comfortable dress jacket. It's defining threads distinguishing the malaise character of his gentle stride. A silk drawn dark blue tie accented the shades of blackness that climbed steadily amidst the sewed linen.

He was handsome and trained as an assailant of a diabolical order. The cultured awareness of patience dispelled a dark envy to the task grueling ahead. For Belmere longed to stride forth and behead the quivering beast. Its jealous throng reaching forward to instill its fangs of pestilence into his flesh.

Now half angel, he harnessed the worldly girth of his power to be used at the appointed time.

The sheathed sword of righteousness hung invisibly by his side. Its mysterious fulcrum, the balance between shadow and light. Once drawn, Belmeres former self would ignite. Its effluent armor alive in the wake of the angels full blown power. A decimating symmetry of a perilous inclusion. Dethroning the whims of the devil's army into the cauldron of an emitting holy fire. A flame incinerating all evil by the torch of its sacrificial declaration.
Until its full power will manifest upon the angel's final descending.

Its brawl torn force evaded the light of human eyes. Sheltered by Belmeres side, it awaited silently. Its power now drawn forth to a hushed alteration.

Waiting to savage the likes of hellish wickedness.
Waiting for its glory in Christ's name to be unleashed eternal.

The world of humans stank of a now cruel reality.

An observing poison that crawled into the corrupted cruor of all mortal implications. Seeking outward its tailored frost of an avenging midnight.

The icicle chill of a penchant death hanging within a repugnant antique bloodline. Its demonic horde in a paraded arrival. Awaiting their queen to defend their travesty. The marching onward of living flames that adorned the dress of the dark ones curves. Decimating all light beneathe her scorching fingertips. Preparing her lustrous craft, liquefied until tuning the bulk engine of a human heart beat.

She was an unspeakable evil. A reclusive darkness dancing vividly within the host of her bidding.

With an iron countenance Now beyond this foolish festering, blinding in the fiendish heinousness of her now growing illusion.  Her licking wrath, the succulent succession of death in impairing upon her newly worn DNA. Rebuilt upon the hidden incision. Of a wicked rain in frigid wind of shadows did bare. Darting through the sky as an unknown dagger. Jaded of jewels and realms too dark to be seen. Drafted to unfold within a perilous blackness. Cultivating, it's vast choking of mortal doors left opened. Sewn together the face of an empty angel. Dressed of a glue like invitation. In blackened hordes of a new birth awakening.

Eternal of the dark her kiss of a faded ressurection.

Becoming the face of a false devil in waiting.