"A Deadly Poison"

Bentley was a stern and ambitious young man. His black hair in curles drawn back by the wind that slowly comended him.
A leather jacket and pants creased neatly the rippling curves of his accented form.

He was haughty and expressively proud.
Shaking the hand of darkness his wariness disolving within an astute pension for arrogance. For he was always well built. His chiseled abs delivering an extreme absolute to his perfect physique. His shaved face complimenting the piercing greeness of intensely inviting eyes.

Black shades tipped slightly down his nose as he peered out into a muffled gloom. The glasses providing the solitary hint of his utmost sophistication.

He was well educated, handsome,, and The air caressed him within an uncomfortably intimate embrace. As if sorrow itself delivered an unknown kiss to his lips. Draining of a bitter endless cold. Its playful ruins impacting the now beseeching fate that prepared its dance for him in the shadows.
Playing ruthlessly amidst his senses while denting the fabric of a light fog seemingly strolling downward in the distance.

The sky was a vivid fierceness.

A colage of black and estranged shades portraying the extreme finesse hidden amidst it.

The distinct chattering of animals in the distance played amidst his fears. The terrible doal of dancing shadows enacting there misty impression.

Bentley took a slight drag off of his cigarette as he exhaled into the chilling autumn breeze.

His long blonde hair draped loosely over his eyes. Studying the dark house before him he cautiously walked forward.

His eyes adjusting slowly to the plow of blackness that faded out a starry night.

There were no street lights. No buildings lit near by. Just the autumn moon hung smugly in its sky of defending blackness.
Laughing at him in the wind that provided the sneering under tones of a playful timidity.

The house remained in its plot of an embellished solitude. The nightmarish coal exterior disuading its natural colors from human eyes.

The forest was a dark elation of animals feasting in the distance. They maintained there lively tasking while harnessing an unknown suspicion. A frightened array of heartbeats rapidly pumping their blood through swollen veins echoing into lifelessness.

Something seemed very out of place with them.

Something old and ancient had its fill of a toxic admission. A drawing forth of the famished breath that cultivated its hunger to be soothed by there open flesh. There decaying principles of life hood unhinged and quivering. Defining a frantic judgement. Gathering together there companions fleeing for there lives into the near by field. There puzzling unity apprehended by the stark revelation of what had happened amidst their startled masses.

They remained silent.

Decaying within a shallow utterance of anxiety that distilled the stench of there rotting flesh upon them. For they had escaped with wounds that richocheted there mitigating circumstances. There hides bleached with an ethereal whiteness. There eyes composed of a bright off set crimson.

A predator had emerged from a place that shielded the heart of their innocent pleas. A stranded determination to shatter outwards justified by the unique hunger of an alien presence.

The herd now carried the vile ebony of an unknown origin. A marching outward of an inwardly dark vitality. Decimating slowly organic flesh and converting the life hood of there wiles into the brood of a rabid killing machine.

A deadly poison seeping through inward caverns.
It's redesigning of the silhouette shaping that conditioned the anatomy of who they appeared to be. Now a tensing feral darkness.

A hostile changing taking place within them. Slithering through veins that enticed the oddity of a dark substance stirring.
Basking in the swirling blackness. Smiling its incessant hungering.

Repainting their blood into the colors of a foreign nightmare.