"Half-Changed"

Bentley suddenly became aroused by a provoked reviving. His dull skinned banter committing its allegiance to him. Pierced slightly by the trimming intensity of protracted sunlight. Modeling vainly through the blatant starring of his bedroom window.

For now, while half changed, Everything spoke to him. The cracks in the walls had their excessive story to tell. There light branded stain, dressing them in the mirror image of a holy kingship. The photos danced to life mockingly taunting him. Wearing their silver frames of a previously carved refuge. Shining outward, there value within a deadened forage. Smiling at the ripened beast, whose blood was not yet atoning in its own mercy.

Bentley stood in the appearance of torn rags and patched flesh reshaping.

He hoisted himself upwards with a speed faster than lightning. His hell fire engaging thrusting him rapidly to the ceiling. The nuts and bolts of his fan stripped raw within a begging screech. There chastised deliverance totaling the accent of its fury crashing to the floor. His ravenous nails fiercely scraping into the painted oozing of the ceiling's gutted belly. Hanging silently where the fan had been installed. The heat from his breath like coal fires dowsing its feigned cunning upon the torn wall that provided a truth in stability.

His window dislodged in a cushion of pieces on a dirty clothing filled floor that awaited his departure. Fluidly leaping downwards, he pulled the shade cord with the strength of a lion. His eyes superimposed of the granual twisting solution of the demonic host that starred outwards through them.  Drawing upon the sphere tinged pressure building profoundly upon the slitted indentation of an ocular evolution. A reddish fire blazing within them, lighting the room with their ancient fury.

Over half of Bentley's organs had now been mutilated from within. His corpse tracked slowly forward. A fever indwelling the scurried leeches that fed upon him from within. There hushed displacing twisted into a distorted interpretation. A wryness cutlery of invading dampness gelling them in an extreme togetherness. The finite censure travailing the inward sanctum of a wicked propulsion. It's unseen vileness complimenting the fragmented biological input. Withering within a deceptive reasoning.

Rebranding his cloak of boney structures to obey the begging of the wounds now speaking openly to him.

"You are the king of the dark. The hollow one. You're queen awaits you!"

Agony painted black with an angel's face glanced of a brilliant cunning. The pain flowing silently through his newly formed body. Heightened strength, speed, agility, and senses licked the lips of his now darkly infused insides. Knighting him upon a plague of hollowed deadness. Endorsing the bitter cloak of silent death now within the power of his fingertips.

A raw cemented acquisition of endowment. Striking outwards, his razor tinged nails. Deployed barbarously as a weapon of lightning induced trickery. A counter measure, tasting the throat of his new-found prey.

His desires hatching the slow erosion of a restrained panicking.

"What is this!!! My eyes are messed up and I can't feel my heartbeat!"

Bentley screamed in a slightly audible tone. His voice now a caped martyr, consuming effortlessly all of his strength. Falling to the floor, he tried again and again to feel his heartbeat. The feeble repelling scored victoriously against him. Paralysis and salivation wreaked heavy upon his sweat in a saddened bereavement. His body shackled as the threads of what looked like spiders engulfed his entire carcass.

A dead winter laid sovereign within his veins. The plumage of dampened cocoon like fibers provided him with a quickened scar of insanity. His eyes slamming their lids hastefully in togetherness. His will to transcend, detracting himself from the dread of the unseen force within him. It's altered scepter glided easily within his blood flow. Crowning him king of leeches. Master of all things darkly hidden.  Taking captive the now cesspool palace of remodeled thoughts and bodily functions. The crowns cracked extension reshaping within a torn doll of deadneas within a viral toxin. It's poison defending its natural self-preservation. Glowing of a shrilled inward greatness. The garnered lasting of its intimate brood becoming the blood of his entire make up.

The worms stood upwards in their eternal worship.

The king of the dark stood before them. Their diseased eyes staring downwards. Depressing their bowed knee to ashes. Their lips to a singing symphony.

For his queen awaited him.

Black roses adorned his demeanor by the smell of death and hell fire. Their tongues licking slowly the debris of film pasted in a glued ritual within.

A new embodiment in clipped togetherness dined by the regression of a now soiled mortality. It's stained blade tasked within its viral father. To reassimilate the host into the fiercest dawn of an ungodly abomination.

An alien resurrection to the world to newly be revealed.

A demonic thorn to be trampled by the fiery sword of angels.