"The Changing" (Part II)

Bentley struggled to get to the driver's side door of his vehicle. The silent rasping of his voice playing brutally to the tones of a savage screaming.

The animalistic character of a predatory beast enhanced his now mutated body. His blood christening the now ancient harbinger. Falling rapidly into a black horizon. The liquid onslaught of wilted death aligned upon his elongated fingertips. Slicing amidst terror born fright. Dripping crimson upon the hollow of a battered earth.

He had now become a new breed of "merciless".

Transcending of something dark and wickedly enchanting. A fairy tale drafted from skin and bone now walking upright upon a bitter descent. The offset corrosion within him detracting the former reigns of his now deadened reality. The precursor of newly formed flesh concealing itself in a milky whiteness. Its impenetrable shell, the remnants of a pus like cocoon threading. Now a pendulous extension amidst his rampant ebony facade.

His intenseness within crimson eyes, scarring the night by a thickened eternal murkiness. Its invisible arms teetering on the edge of a denouncing of humanity. Branding the suave dissertation of its whispers reeling to confiscate his internal mourning.

"What the hell is wrong with my eyes?".

A dull black lacquer induced its fervent deadness. The natural hue of Bentley's eyes, blanked out by the unfamiliar sensation. Trembling and perspiring to an extreme waiting.

Lighting up a cigarette, he took a slow drag while sitting back against the seat in his truck.

Disgust and disdain charted with heaving tones as he vomited harshly all over himself. The putrid bile buried rapidly into his skin. Entwining backwards into an inviting nothingness. Erecting it's head smiling with fangs barring his own blood seed. Recycling the concoction of his now slithering insides. Into the likeness of a foreign nightmare. Smiling before returning to that depth between sunken ribs and flesh.

Dubious of its bitter intentions.

Grueling in an obstacle ladden sickness he could no longer contain his composure. The beast crept mercilessly upon him. Painting black, the inward nausea. A tripping sedation crouching in the stairway of his rotted spine. Growing outwards upon sharded fury. Blades of bone mingling of blood and muscle stood abrupt and ready. Their fixated prowess bestowing an enormous power. A beacon amidst black eyes, speckling its face into the insides of his now intended scheme. Redistributing the concave completion of leathery veins cast of a diseased knowing.

What once was a human puzzle, now transformed into an invincible mutation. A beast injected by the discharge of saliva hinged hunger. Tracing the channels of blood and vessels strained of a vengeful needing. The maximum overture in a pure debacle of an unstoppable efficiency. Now draining the substance from the DNA that boiled heinously within him.

The beast, the dulimy had awakened.

Guiltless and striving within a silent expectancy.

Pure blackness staring into the eyes of its lifeless dwelling

Its soulless stride inner mingled with the moonlight that summoned the reborn creature within. Now infused of breath and sorrows abounding in the memories of the dead.

His heart strings waxed within a barricade of lessened adhesiveness. Hanging by rotted curves that deaths fingers sewed into its likeness.

Sling shoting its apparent filth through the contorted maze of his now deadened lifelessness. His thirst hatching the blades of a deadly obsession. A velvet sanctuary depressing the soothing tincture in dispelling of inward pain. His nectar, the faded brewing of centuries in dormant suffering. Irresolute in its purpose of a maintained ethereal equation. His twisted hell fire bathed within a unique implosion. Embracing the kilm like extension of scorched hands that indulge within the shaping of a new-found evil.

His transformation complete, he pressed harshly into the distance of a midnight sun.

Upon a gradual enduring of brand-new functions, he brazed the pinhole aggression of a suppressed inward desire. A solitary conclusion now unleashed upon an ebony template.

Seeking his next kill.

His next reason for being.

A dark beast skimming the lucid ends of an eternal torment.

Projecting blindness in the expressed denouncing of all light in God's endless mercy. He walked amidst the mirage of the tainted dead. A black encrusted seel branded into its bloodied forehead.

Bentley was no more than a casual observer.

A captive argument Imploring the new addictive power of the Dulemy. It glanced firmly amidst cascaded eyes of a ruthless cunning. Its dark hair flowing swiftly upon a tattered cape composed of leeches and locusts. Their bat like settling, defining the malaise increments of a harbored altered casing. A new body constructed of a new mind. Stagnant and derived of brittle ruins. Standing upright up rooted into a feral intoxication. A splintered derivative basking in the blood stain of its soul's nightly perfection.

Forever in togetherness

Upon the vile extraction of what once uttered the whispers of a human heartbeat.

Guarded to remorse of that sweet, bitter death.
Becoming the resonance of its dark incessant calling.

Calling to the taming of the queen that knew his secret name

Into fury in blackness where he would hunger no more.