"Awakened"

The horde marched on stormy ground perpetrating its vile deliguincey of a turmoil in absent salvation.

There dark abrasions marking the jewel like daggers of rain that had inflicted their decending cargo.

Their eyes dusted of a black laquer. A shining star beaming from the intensity of there being. Sprawling outwards by intensive staring.

Their armor composed of dead tissues. Veins and bone that the queen discarded to the festering of their insatiable hunger.

Branded in oneness by the venom of her finger tips. Her army of the dead in ancient evil marching onward in obedience.

Keely sat upon the throne that they carried briskly into the distance. Its silver plating donning the likeness of her flesh in a reptilian facsimile.

Upon her head streamed a rancid crown of bronze.

Stained into her skull by the appropriation of worms feasting upon her knitted wounds.

A blackened silk gown drew its beauty upon the curves of her body. Spider silk laid perfectly furnishing her soul its bitter wanting.

For she was the mother of their sympathies. The mother of all things darkly hidden.

Within the shadowed realm of walking inflictions. Where the demon horde carried her to the precipice of a dark infernal hell.

Forever burning.

Eternal......

Keelys alarm clock flickered with a siren like bellowing. Its crimson numbers tipping the scales of human tiredness into a waking demonstration of a newborn reality.

"Damn it".

Keelys hand smashed down on the giant snooze button. The lettering worn due to the exorbitant use of its function.

Her hair disheveled, she starred silently into the moon lit room. Her eyes beautiful and bright. The color of sadness and strife ripened by the onset perspiring of a young ladies inward pain.

Shuffling about within the prison of her encaptured timidity. A dormant seige of a blackened plague laid side by side in darkened feral caverns.

Her body the inward chamber of their ingestion.

The sinking stagnant screams of the dark infection strolling through her insides. Sheltering the falsehood of assimilated lips that took on the likeness of her own.

The black entwining of dust and earth harvesting her slumber. For that is where her power renewed and putrated. Bridging another chamber that masked her curves within a dim lit possession. Spiraling in oneness. replacing the throws of brimstone breath entwining.

Alone and sleeping within.

Awaiting its moment to conquer the clinching of her body.

The coldness of corrosive elegance draining slowly her essence into the nectar of its deep, abiding passions.

It stood in waiting.

Furnished by her well proposed body. Smiling by retracted fangs licked clean of suspicion. Mirroring the tensile strength of her appearance in a perfect replication.

The shower felt renewing and gentle on the curves of Keelys skin. Its revitalizing confidence in the moisture of a relieved burst of tension. Its wetness relaying the stress from the previous day into the panicked delivery of another jostling evidence of tiredness.

Her blood trickled within an adept coldness.

Hidden within the gloved veil of cloaked fingers. Swooshing through veins that colored the multi faceted ends of her aching in a blinding mortality.

"Another day.."

Keely thought to herself while drying her tangled mane. The application of lotion and various make up products contributed to the final rendition of a picture perfect appearance.

Her reigns of human attractiveness burst forth into full disclosure.

The perfumed wrists upon skin, soft and inviting. The mascara twin revision of lashes on either side fluttering to a painted milieu. Their dark brim of unity representing the carriage of a daunting pageantry. Their unquestionable beauty shading the accentuating structure of perfect eyes.

Canvased by the portrait of a pervading smile. Spreading outward, its carnal caliber of a limitless enthrallment.

Keely glanced back at the mirror, another face reflecting outwards towards her own.

Deep set eyes creased of a coarse harshness. The beauty of her own invitation, striking the granite features carved of a motionless death and morbidity.

The creature smiled.

Its fangs coated of a black oozing. A shuffling apprenticeship of vile poison combating the film of phlegm filled erosion.

A corpse of nothingness swayed gently before her. A descendant of the dark dominion of another world.

Another dimension speckling vibrantly into the throne of her own.

Grasping violently at brittle straw hands flailing. The "other her" sat quietly upon painted flesh in blood and misery swollen in ashes.

Her senses tightened as a tunneling brightness resignated firmly within her.

The orchestrated dance of a wilted betraying filled her abscessed mind. Night turned blacker and into chaos in light repeating. Candidly sparking the brittle urn of flesh that harvested the battling of her every heartbeat.

Lasting for but moments as all resiliency resided to a silenced chatter.

Assuming the clothed partitions of a cellular fortitude.

Alone in shadow, the enemy of her soul had now once again pulled her bloodied puppet strings.

From eyes of rotted crimson in darkness for all to be seen.

Withdrawn but bleeding in blackness feared eternal....

Forever binding their blood as the union of scars within still aching.

The queen of the dark had now finally awakened.....