"Bentley"

Bentley shivered in a distraught questioning. The chilling air dancing coldly amidst his face. Motionless he swayed forward. proceeding upwards to the edging of a moonlit corn field.

Determination and curiosity engaged the plight of his inward being.

The unsettling of inward anxiety traced its way upwards to the sweat that stung on the back of his neck. His heart racing upon an adrenaline filled fury.

Amidst the blackness, scavenging critters stalked their prey among the freshly ripened corn. Their appetites readied within a firm anticipation. The dealt weariness of the hunt would silently draw to a conclusion. There plaguing the integral summation of an unfettered strangeness.

A new member of their altered food chain had now entered into the closeness of their defined vicinity. Its inviting flesh perpetrating the basic essentials to feed a new born horde of limitless altered stature.

An initial encounter to their senses drawing forth their fangs to cultivate their vast hunger. Their silent attack based quietly upon an eager pouncing. Their prey falling frantically to the chilling earth. Entrails spewing outward of freshly exposed blood flow. Their fangs harvesting deeply into the cascaded realms of flesh and veins now bestowing its life hood to their insatiable blood lust.

Their prey screamed into a quiet darkness as razor teeth continued to expel the inward organs of its design. Chomping away at kidneys and pancreas. Licking their lips amidst the violent feast that implored their crimson aggression. The harshly exposed sentiments of an inward carcass smelled of a putrid filth. Injecting there fierce poison of an unseen entity into the body of a newly deceased dinner.

It's gestation releasing the vile counterpart of an alien evil. The redemption from death splintered into the feast of its fangs now engaging.

The blood the vehicle of embellishment spreading outward like flames to an open forest.

It's traveling spectacle of coldness transforming its host from within. Where flesh was torn, a gentle relief bestowed its mercy. A gluing puss filled insertion canvased the inside walls of the now defeated carrion. Sewing together outward wounds upon a milky whiteness. Distributing loosely the ancient bounds of its deadly kingship. Into flesh reunited upon the heart of an infected inward brewing.

The brownish hue of once human eyes now subsided to a slitted redness. Encompassing the character dissection of its newness in explicit binding. Stitched together and now endorsing its new form with a countdown to a total completion. The fever indwelling richly upon the chemical infusion of coldness in brittle death. Joining together of torn ligaments and muscles that had been severed by the broods insatiable hunger.

Slowly he stood to his feet.

Assessing the patched together unity of his body, perplexed by its now dark transformation. His resilient stride now in shambles. Limping like an animal detracting from its detestable predatory bounds. Shivering and shaking excessively. Sickness abounding ruthlessly within his being.

"What the hell is happening to me?

He slowly marched forward, his memory in a quake of numbing amnesia. A new-found power awakening itself internally. Suffocating slowly, the now dormant penetration of what once revealed a collapsing humanity.

A sulphur-driven absolute. Now dissolved into an icy coldness.

Starring upwards to a darkened moonlight. His face blanketed of existing death upon the blackness of a reborn identity. A lethal intelligence sharply engaging within a befouled nothingness.

Whispering in an unknown language. Now professing the origin of a grave that stood upright, in blood alive by sadness defining.

Bentley was now eternal...