Love You Forever ~|OS-1|

Characters-

Shaheer Sheikh as Abir Rajwansh
Pooja Sharma as Shanaya (Sana)
Sourabh Raaj Jain as Raj (Abir's friend)

*******************

The gloomy environment of a white-developed building was experiencing one more time, heart-wrenching pleads, cries, and prayers due to the fear of losing their beloved ones.

"Doctor, what happened to my wife, to my Shanaya, please tell? Is s...she out of danger? She is alright...na?", a man with a stammering voice asked those words with great difficulty.

"Mr.Abir Rajwansh we will do our best to save her but please you have to wait outside the Operation Theatre and complete the formalities." Doctor uttered and stormed into OT, leaving behind helpless Abir who was not in his senses.

"Don't worry Abir, Shanaya will be alright, you wait here, I will come in sometime after completing all the formalities." Raj assured him, putting his hand over Abir's shoulder while his own cheeks moistened by the tears after looking at his brother-like friend's condition.

Abir stood there numb, middle in the corridor, unaffected by the activities that were going on around him. He was not able to decipher not a single word that was said to him except 'Shanaya'. He was in such a state where you can do everything you want to do but still don't know what to do.

Helplessness flushed throughout his body, mind and soul. It wanted to escape away from one of the most tangled traps and by seeing no other option left, it escaped from the grey-colored pool of his eyes in the form of salty-liquid crystal pearls, followed one after another.

He sat on a nearby black-metalled chair with a THUD!! and screamed "Shanayaaaa, I am really really sorry Sana, please do forgive me. I didn't say that intentionally, it just came out from my mouth by mistake, and here you took it seriously." He chuckled like a maniac while his eyes didn't stop shedding tears. "Please Sana, I am longing for your forgiveness and I assure you I won't say anything like that in the future." He continued.

He knew nobody was listening to his apology and looking at him while remorsing in reality but he continued to plead helplessly by joining both his hands as he felt that whatever he was saying could be sensed by her, he strongly believed in heart-to-heart connection. The wireless connection which doesn't need any sort of materialistic thing but LOVE.

He wasn't able to stop himself as today's morning events were just flashing in his mind continuously.

~Flashback starts~

"Abir here's your breakfast, have it…" uttered Shanaya while he was engaged in attending a formal call.

"Hold on, please", he said to the opposite side of the phone. "Sana, keep it there on the table. I will have it later on.", he muttered to her in a rush.

"Yes yes, I owe you that our company will manage this project way better than any other company.", he continued on his phone call.

"Please Abir, don't make your breakfast wait much. Have it now!! Since you have been skipping your breakfast for the past few days it may result in the deterioration of your health so I am not going anywhere until you finish this.", She interfered in his conversation.